ADVERTISEMENT

So how far down the list do the Aggies have to go to get a coach ?

I wonder who Florida State might get if Jimbo does leave? Try to beat Nebraska to Scott Frost? Take a chance on a Lane Kiffin or Charlie Strong?

Some of these twitter accounts are fake. Like the one that says press conference at 10 am tomarrow. I get the feeling aggy gonna be filled with dissapointment

Why? The NCAA is probably gonna bring the hammer down. If he’s smart he will hang out at SMU another year.
Unless he can get a Matt Rhule 7 year contract to get past the short term, I agree. On the other hand --- SMU is a tough place to build a career - they get no support. I have a feeling he knew this was his big year at SMU, and wants to cash in before they slip down next year and his star is tarnished.

If the reports are true and Fisher goes to aggy, I'm scratching my head over that one. Why? Why take a step down from FSU to go to aggy? Must be just a money thing.

sounds like FSU has drawn a line in the sand. Reports are they are done with his yearly drama queen attitude.

That's what I've heard. He must just want out bad enough and stooped to aggy. The $7.5mil per year doesn't hurt.

Better facilities. FSU's facilities are average and A&M will give him more money to pay assistants. Plus, for personal reasons he seems to want a fresh start and he has a child with some sort of disease that it will be good to be near the Medical Center.

Fisher is using them. Watch FSU match that deal and aggy gets shot down like a dove

Money Talks.... Jimbo to aggy

either way dude just got paid!

Jimmy Sexton gets his boys money

I don't like Jimbo and Brewster recruiting for aggy. I was one that didn't think they could get a name like that. Not necessarily because they are aggy, but more so that successful coaches don't make moves like that. If they are to pull it off, I'll eat crow. That's an impressive get all things considered.

I don't like Jimbo and Brewster recruiting for aggy. I was one that didn't think they could get a name like that. Not necessarily because they are aggy, but more so that successful coaches don't make moves like that. If they are to pull it off, I'll eat crow. That's an impressive get all things considered.
The final tally is what will be interesting. 10.4 million due to Sumlin in 60 days, plus buyouts for staff. 40 million buyout for Jimbo, plus 7.5 million per for 5-6 years guaranteed money. The money that may get dished out will be incredible!

The final tally is what will be interesting. 10.4 million due to Sumlin in 60 days, plus buyouts for staff. 40 million buyout for Jimbo, plus 7.5 million per for 5-6 years guaranteed money. The money that may get dished out will be incredible!

I agree, it's almost as if he has to make multiple playoffs to get value on his soon to be contract, but as a fan I don't really care about value. Also I've read the 40 million Jimbo buyout is what's owed to him if he's fired by FSU, not what he owes FSU to walk. That number is only around 7 million. Have no idea what the facts are, but no school is paying 40 million to just get a coach out of a contract, so I assume that buyout # is being misinterpreted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT