ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2023 Thread

Sark is building something special here. It may take time to show up but it is happening. Those who spend most of there time whining are missing it but it’s happening.

Might be building something for the next guy, but one way or another the program will be better off
Nah. He has a pretty long leash I think. Unless next season goes really bad Sark will at the very least finish his contract I think

Sark is building something special here. It may take time to show up but it is happening. Those who spend most of there time whining are missing it but it’s happening.
His recruiting is good and roster building seem good. I don’t think hes that good of game day coach. Just another 8-5 maybe 9-4 coach. Which is what we fired. But I’d like to see sark stay through the arch manning years. If he can’t get us to where we want to be with manning and these good recruiting classes, then he never will. But if we keep running off coaches. That’s not good either.

Reactions: weevilcatch
His recruiting is good and roster building seem good. I don’t think hes that good of game day coach. Just another 8-5 maybe 9-4 coach. Which is what we fired. But I’d like to see sark stay through the arch manning years. If he can’t get us to where we want to be with manning and these good recruiting classes, then he never will. But if we keep running off coaches. That’s not good either.
We've got to be patient. Our team was dominated by first and second year players.

We need 2 more top recruiting classes. He signed a second top 10 class. We need 1 more.

Reactions: freeper
Be interesting to see who dark brings in. He’s not shy about bringing in strong personalities, and high profile guys.

Be interesting to see who dark brings in. He’s not shy about bringing in strong personalities, and high profile guys.
I’d like to see sark pull someone with either Georgia-Bama ties. Help our national recruiting since 2024 class is a tad weak for the moment.

watching some footage on Baxter, man im not saying hes going to be as good as Adrian Peterson. AGAIN IM NOT SAYING HE IS PETERSON lol..Thats very hard too do. But the way he runs when he gets in open field reminds me of him. The high stepping horsepower.

Last edited:
Don't sleep on Red and BT
I really want to see Sark utilize that speed that Thompson has. I bet him and Red have a bigger role next year. I bet Cook sees the field next season as well. If Neyor makes a full recovery our WR room should be pretty damn good. No excuses for Quinn to not succeed next year.

I really want to see Sark utilize that speed that Thompson has. I bet him and Red have a bigger role next year. I bet Cook sees the field next season as well. If Neyor makes a full recovery our WR room should be pretty damn good. No excuses for Quinn to not succeed next year.

Red and Whitt blocking for a quick WR screen is a must have next year.

So much you can do with a wide trio bunch. Needs to happen.

Reactions: Hoookem722
The biggest issue is getting Ewers off the pot and into the film room. Go watch his press conferences. He reminds me of pot smoking friends from high school.

I've never heard anything bad about Ewers work ethic. I don't know where all these narratives have come from that he's lazy.

ADVERTISEMENT