ADVERTISEMENT

TCU/GA thread

Tcu hasn't been to a bowl game since 2018. If you would of told me 4 years ago that tcu was going to play for a natty I would of laughed at you cussed you out and gut punched you. Tcu "it's a 5 star culture vs 5 star players"
Culture getting that ass waxed by 5 stars

Reactions: westx
TCU actually finished in the top 20 in recruiting the first Big XII school other than TX or OK to do so.

But for TCU you can't just be happy to be in the title game you have to win it.

Cause a lot of 4* kids still aren't going to give you the time of day.

They're still going to give a show me attitude to a school like TCU.

Damn the SEC is going to win the NC again.

at this point the only team that can beat UGA is UGA.

TCU actually finished in the top 20 in recruiting the first Big XII school other than TX or OK to do so.

But for TCU you can't just be happy to be in the title game you have to win it.

Cause a lot of 4* kids still aren't going to give you the time of day.

They're still going to give a show me attitude to a school like TCU.

Damn the SEC is going to win the NC again.
Could have been Ohio state if they made the FG. They would have waxed TCU also.

Us & 4 other teams should have beaten TCU but choked. Georgia is too disciplined to choke to a good/not great team. Helluva season for the frogs though.

Reactions: outhereincali
Tcu hasn't been to a bowl game since 2018. If you would have told me 4 years ago that tcu was going to play for a natty I would have laughed at you cussed you out and gut punched you. Tcu "it's a 5 star culture vs 5 star players"
5 star players are beating them tonight lol

this is why they have a "mercy rule" in high school ball. TCU is going have to take the full monty beatdown.

this is why they have a "mercy rule" in high school ball. TCU is going have to take the full monty beatdown.
They don’t have a mercy rule in 11 man football in Texas. Played and coached for a long time. I saw Aledo score 91 points on a team. I believe the only classification to have the mercy rule is 6 man.

Us & 4 other teams should have beaten TCU but choked. Georgia is too disciplined to choke to a good/not great team. Helluva season for the frogs though.
Looking back I thought we made a lot of strides.

But we had too many first and second year players to win the Big XII especially on offense.

They don’t have a mercy rule in 11 man football in Texas. Played and coached for a long time. I saw Aledo score 91 points on a team. I believe the only classification to have the mercy rule is 6 man.

wasn't talking about Texas specifically. some states do have a "mercy rule" in high school.

Who is going to eat crow? @outhereincali and others
animals being jerks chihuahua GIF

The worst championship game loss was Nebraska over Florida 62/24 in 1996. This one will top it.

For TCU it has to hurt to get this far only to lose like this.

Reactions: hookem777
The worst championship game loss was Nebraska over Florida 62/24 in 1996. This one will top it.

For TCU it has to hurt to get this far only to lose like this.
If the score ends as is. This takes the number 1 spot of biggest blow outs

i just can't believe Kirby Smart's horrible clock management wasting all these precious time-outs.

BAAHHHAAAA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT