ADVERTISEMENT

Texas and Notre Dame Game Day Thread

I posted stats that you are obviously too stupid to understand... baylor didnt dominate Texas at all last year.... and the stats tell the truth.... and you arent "dominating" anything... and up until a few years ago you guys were doormats on par with ISU and kansas..... domination etc requires extended periods of time doing so, which you guys dont have... It may be hard to count for you, but i figured with 1 hand you should have been able to count the good years baylor has had in the last 20+.... I take no moral victories from any game, but i tire of hearing idiots who dont understand the game talk about dominating in a game where you out gained the opponent by like 50 yards, your QB completed 7 out of 22 for trash, and if not for a fumble on the 1 or a blocked FG returned for a TD the score would have been much different... and in case you missed it - YOU are one of those idiots.... and a bandwagon retard at that.... where exactly have you been the last few years bc it sure as hell hasnt been on here openly supporting baylor.... I swear baylor fans are starting to rival agy fans in terms of stupidity.

And I hope you guys enjoy the hell out of this year, seeing as how you will lose to TCU, okie, and at least one of osu/ksu.Plus, seeing as how you only have a string of good seasons once every 75 years or so you need to enjoy it.... too bad you wont ever get to experience what I have being a Texas fan in winning a NC and playing for others.... nobody respects baylor.. especially after you cry like you did last yea about being left out, only to choke away your bowl game in epic fashion for all to see....
I will drop the mic for you....daaaaammmmmnnnnn. Truth.

Reactions: LonghornSoldier
I posted stats that you are obviously too stupid to understand... baylor didnt dominate Texas at all last year.... and the stats tell the truth.... and you arent "dominating" anything... and up until a few years ago you guys were doormats on par with ISU and kansas..... domination etc requires extended periods of time doing so, which you guys dont have... It may be hard to count for you, but i figured with 1 hand you should have been able to count the good years baylor has had in the last 20+.... I take no moral victories from any game, but i tire of hearing idiots who dont understand the game talk about dominating in a game where you out gained the opponent by like 50 yards, your QB completed 7 out of 22 for trash, and if not for a fumble on the 1 or a blocked FG returned for a TD the score would have been much different... and in case you missed it - YOU are one of those idiots.... and a bandwagon retard at that.... where exactly have you been the last few years bc it sure as hell hasnt been on here openly supporting baylor.... I swear baylor fans are starting to rival agy fans in terms of stupidity.

And I hope you guys enjoy the hell out of this year, seeing as how you will lose to TCU, okie, and at least one of osu/ksu.Plus, seeing as how you only have a string of good seasons once every 75 years or so you need to enjoy it.... too bad you wont ever get to experience what I have being a Texas fan in winning a NC and playing for others.... nobody respects baylor.. especially after you cry like you did last yea about being left out, only to choke away your bowl game in epic fashion for all to see....
You are arguing with Big Ol Bear and his 5 posts. I smell a troll. BTW - the BU/UT game last year - we could not run the ball, which put the game in doubt well into the 3rd quarter. Two big plays did you in - the returned blocked FG, and the Swoopes fumble on the 1.

Calm down - the sun will come out tomorrow.

Reactions: LonghornSoldier
Hark, what light through yonder window break, it is the east and MM with his golden ban hammer.

You are arguing with Big Ol Bear and his 5 posts. I smell a troll. BTW - the BU/UT game last year - we could not run the ball, which put the game in doubt well into the 3rd quarter. Two big plays did you in - the returned blocked FG, and the Swoopes fumble on the 1.

THIS is why I like you as a poster diadevic... you may get a wild post or 2 out every so often... but you are actually smarter than most of the baylor trash here.... and realistic in what is going on. And fwiw - I smell a troll with bigbear.. pretty sure he is a sock of realbear...... seems they were sucking each other off in any thread that was posted in by one of them.... either way though, if MM dropped the ban hammer then it has turned in to a good day. lol

Yeah good call. Your tears are quite hilarious. Baylor breaks more records while texas snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Oh, and my stats showed ut didn't score a single point until the 3rd quarter last season. But hang on to that moral victory. LOL

Wow Vic, I have spoken with you or at least in the same threads as you multiple times over the years at sicemsports. You should not make assumptions, especially in the face of such ignorance and hate towards Baylor. It makes you look like a suck up ala "BaylorHistory", but I know you're not so maybe back off the troll talk. If these girls can dish lies and vitriol then they can take a little ugly truth now and then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT