ADVERTISEMENT

Texas football record will be…..

Depends...Can Sark get the talent to play what they are capable of?? They are better on paper already before they ever take the field unless you are talking about OU who has more talent. If he can get them to play up to their level and finally coach the talent then they could easily go 9-3 or 10-2. They have better players than anyone else accept OU. THey SHOULD win. However, we will know more after the first couple of games. They are more talented than either one of the first opponents. It's a crap shoot at this point.

Depends...Can Sark get the talent to play what they are capable of?? They are better on paper already before they ever take the field unless you are talking about OU who has more talent. If he can get them to play up to their level and finally coach the talent then they could easily go 9-3 or 10-2. They have better players than anyone else accept OU. THey SHOULD win. However, we will know more after the first couple of games. They are more talented than either one of the first opponents. It's a crap shoot at this point.
Bijan Robinson is considered a worthy Heisman winner. Can he play like that this year? If he does maybe there's hope.

BBA, what is your prediction for the aggs win/loss total this season? You guys have a new QB and have to replace four out of five O-linemen. Colorado on the road is respectable, but otherwise, the non-conference schedule is embarrassing for a&m. Kent State, New Mexico and Prairie View, lol? When is aggy going to play a respectable non-conference schedule?

BBA, what is your prediction for the aggs win/loss total this season? You guys have a new QB and have to replace four out of five O-linemen. Colorado on the road is respectable, but otherwise, the non-conference schedule is embarrassing for a&m. Kent State, New Mexico and Prairie View, lol? When is aggy going to play a respectable non-conference schedule?
If the SEC goes to 10 conference games per year, like Sankey has said, anm is in trouble. That leaves room for only 2 cupcakes.

The new SEC entrance will be players running on the field with backpacks full of nil money.
You're about to see High Point Nissan of Tuscaloosa outfit them dudes with new GT-Rs with 20 inch rims and three wheel hooptie motion.

I believe A&M will go 10-2 this year. I think Haynes King will be better than you think. I think the o-line will start off a bit slow but come together quickly. It looks like we COULD be starting 2 freshmen..very good freshmen but that is tough. I just think A&M does a good job of developing the o-line. The defense should be really good. I think we lose to Bama and either LSU or Ole Miss on the road. For what’s it’s worth I think we have a real shot with Bama, but until we get over the hump I’m saying loss.

As far as the schedule, I don’t agree that it’s soft. We had all SEC schedule last year and Clemson the previous 2 years and Arizona St who was ranked 15th the year before. We have Miami with home and home in 22 and 23 and Notre Dame the next 2 years. That is on top of Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss, and Auburn. Florida next year so I’m not sure what you are referring to by a soft schedule. It will beat any Big 12 schedule.

Bijan Robinson is considered a worthy Heisman winner. Can he play like that this year? If he does maybe there's hope.
Robinson is a stud. I guess I’ve just been waiting for a coach to get the most out of that talent. It’s there, it’s just been underutilized

I believe A&M will go 10-2 this year. I think Haynes King will be better than you think. I think the o-line will start off a bit slow but come together quickly. It looks like we COULD be starting 2 freshmen..very good freshmen but that is tough. I just think A&M does a good job of developing the o-line. The defense should be really good. I think we lose to Bama and either LSU or Ole Miss on the road. For what’s it’s worth I think we have a real shot with Bama, but until we get over the hump I’m saying loss.

As far as the schedule, I don’t agree that it’s soft. We had all SEC schedule last year and Clemson the previous 2 years and Arizona St who was ranked 15th the year before. We have Miami with home and home in 22 and 23 and Notre Dame the next 2 years. That is on top of Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss, and Auburn. Florida next year so I’m not sure what you are referring to by a soft schedule. It will beat any Big 12 schedule.
Who will the two losses be, please.

I changed my mind. We are going 1-11.

What in the absolute fvck is the media department doing?

Last edited:

I changed my mind. We are going 1-11.

What in the absolute fvck is are media department doing?
Lol! I don't typically see grown men pose like that

images

I think Sark made the right call going with Card. He probably has the higher upside of the two, and a new coach probably should go that route

Reactions: Drtxhorn

I was referring to a&m's non-conference schedule of Kent St., Colorado, New Mexico and Prairie View. Colorado is respectable, but the other three are just flat embarrassing.

I think Sark made the right call going with Card. He probably has the higher upside of the two, and a new coach probably should go that route
Go rewatch the spring game, it is pretty clear mistake ratio to time at this level was heavily tilted to Card.

Reactions: 88MCSS2NV
I was referring to a&m's non-conference schedule of Kent St., Colorado, New Mexico and Prairie View. Colorado is respectable, but the other three are just flat embarrassing.
I think most big schools go with 1 decent to good non conference game and a couple of patsies. I hate the Prairie View game as much as anyone. Wish that was off the schedule.

I'm going with an 8-4 record for this year. Hope they prove me wrong, but I've been sold a bill of goods before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT