ADVERTISEMENT

This Just Got Real

Prior to Briles’ dismissal late last month, he had told the Waco Tribune-Herald Chafin would return to the practice field after a brief suspension due to a pot arrest. “He’ll be back,” Briles said at the time. “It’s his first offense in over a four-year period, and he had some bad judgment, just like a lot of us do. He picked a bad time to do it. … It’s about representing yourself, your family, the Baylor community and making wise decisions. He’s remorseful, but there will also be some punishment phases that go along with the remorse.”

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...ting-her-says-art-briles-and-jeff-lebby-knew/

wow..... time to clean house. entirely.

ok....I am gonna say it.

I think there is much,much more damning news coming out of Waco and I could see anything happening right up to kicking Baylor out of the Big12 and even being de certified as a place of higher learning. That said, I do not even sort of understand the case of Ms Lorenzo. I do not understand a victim not going to the Police, but instead, taking selfies and tweeting with coaches and the athletic department. Something is just not right. I know that many, perhaps most rapes go unreported, mostly due to the mental trauma of the crime itself. But to not report it and then go to the coaches? I just dont get it.

Reactions: diadevic
ok....I am gonna say it.

I think there is much,much more damning news coming out of Waco and I could see anything happening right up to kicking Baylor out of the Big12 and even being de certified as a place of higher learning. That said, I do not even sort of understand the case of Ms Lorenzo. I do not understand a victim not going to the Police, but instead, taking selfies and tweeting with coaches and the athletic department. Something is just not right. I know that many, perhaps most rapes go unreported, mostly due to the mental trauma of the crime itself. But to not report it and then go to the coaches? I just dont get it.
I don't know if this is the case or not, because I clearly do not know this lady, but I believe there was another victim who said that she felt that she could not report anything to the university or the Waco PD because she knew nothing would be done because they were football players. If that is a feeling that is wide spread across the university and that kind of thing does spread on a university the size of Baylor, I can see why she went directly to the coach. But as a friend who has been through this type of behavior told me, nothing makes sense and the person who is committing these crimes has generally gone through the entire emotional gambit that makes it seem like it is the victim's fault. That is why a bunch of rapes and sexual assaults do go unreported.

ok....I am gonna say it.

Was she raped? I was thinking she was assaulted like being roughed up. If she was sexually assaulted then I think it is weird to oldhorn that she would not go to the police....but...I know a lot of women don't go to the police and I can't begin to understand what they go through when this happens. All these thugs will get what is coming to them I hope.

Honestly do you think those texts will prove/disprove Lebby or whomever's innocence in this whole mess? None of them should be employed right now regardless of the Lozano development.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Well this is a little wierd. Ms. Lozano works for ESPN? WTH? Release your freaking texts!

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/06/dol...twitter-art-briles-football-bio-devin-chafin/
up until now I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. You are WRONG about this. Why does she need to prove anything? Baylor has already been shown they are wrong. What are you hoping for? That she was planted by ESPN to get a story about Baylor? or? I don't see what her working for ESPN has to do with anything in regards to what happened at baylor.

Honestly do you think those texts will prove/disprove Lebby or whomever's innocence in this whole mess? None of them should be employed right now regardless of the Lozano development.
Baylor is only make it worse. They have no idea what they are doing. Now they hold onto any crumb that maybe the girls were lying or? I am not sure what diadevic is thinking on this...

Is he saying there is a connection to Texas with LHN/ESPN???
And there it is! Ole bell figured it out. Texas planted all the women knowing baylor would not do anything about it in order to get rid of briles. Texas is fricking awesome!

And there it is! Ole bell figured it out. Texas planted all the women knowing baylor would not do anything about it in order to get rid of briles. Texas is fricking awesome!
Is that what Diadevic is implying about her alleged connection to ESPN?

Is that what Diadevic is implying about her alleged connection to ESPN?
That is what I am guessing. What do you think bell? Sure seems like it. Did not mean to insinuate you were trying to say that..looked odd the way I said it in reply to your post.

That is what I am guessing. What do you think bell? Sure seems like it. Did not mean to insinuate you were trying to say that..looked odd the way I said it in reply to your post.
Perhaps Diadevic will chime in with clarification.

Diadevic is a pretty good sport I'll give him that. I've thrown a lot of bait out there for him on this Baylor deal and he's kept his cool:D now coincidentally most of what I've thrown out there is truth but he has been a good sport and it has to be a hard deal to go through especially with football right around the corner. Having said that, OU could sure use a few of those receivers y'all have accumulated so see what you can do to get them out of their LOI or current scholarship, thanks.

I don't know what Diadevic is implying. He's never struck me as the conspiracy theorist though. Haven't police already noted that they were called and pics provded but the victim decided not to press charges? Maybe I am mixing up stories. If so, I don't see how you can think this was fabricated. Regardless if it is fabricated, Chaffin should pursue charges and clear his name, Baylor's and it's coaches name are already buried in mud, so there is nothing to clear.

Last edited:
Holy fvcking sh!t balls......

Just read an article that says "allegedly" that upon learning of the event, Coach Lebby punished the kid by "making him lift extra weights in the weight room".

I lack the words......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT