ADVERTISEMENT

This weeks non-Texas matchups

I know it is only the 2nd Qtr, but aggy does not look like the #5 team in the country. They are getting beat on the scoreboard and statistically (150yds to 18yds) by an unranked team. To this point, they look like a top 20-25 range team.

I know it is only the 2nd Qtr, but aggy does not look like the #5 team in the country. They are getting beat on the scoreboard and statistically (150yds to 18yds) by an unranked team. To this point, they look like a top 20-25 range team.
Sooners didn't look #2 last week.

After watching aggie and tOSU games… wondering if Covid-2020 rankings were a fluke? Poooor aggies. 😝

Yep hopefully what christobol is building at Oregon is a preview of what Sark can do. He was kind of a surprise choice at Oregon. Wasn’t really the guy everyone was linking to that job, but looks like he was the right choice. Sark very similar
Hey Mario Christobal is a winner. He's had 4 straight top 10 classes with about a half dozen 5* recruits. And that list is growing. And developing. Their defense was on the field for 84 plays without their superstars but their D made the big plays. HUGE win for Oregon and the Pac XII. UCLA OR and CO and CA are winning.

Reactions: freeper
Hey Mario Christobal is a winner. He's had 4 straight top 10 classes with about a half dozen 5* recruits. And that list is growing. And developing. Their defense was on the field for 84 plays without their superstars but their D made the big plays. HUGE win for Oregon and the Pac XII. UCLA OR and CO and CA are winning.
Phil Knight will make any coach a winner now with the NIL.

Reactions: Lampasas
Yeah I’ve always liked him. I liked him when he was at FIU. Really not sure why he got fired there. To be honest I would of went after him before Urban if I were Texas

Oh the Sodbusters are still top 15.....in the SEC....

Reactions: westx
I wonder if NIL and his comments regarding players getting NIL starts to hurt Dabo and Clemson in recruiting.
Tigers have venebles, their defensive recruits will keep rollin in. The whole recruiting landscape changed because of nil. Now schools are being forced to market nil.

Remember that time clob said he was looking forward to aggie vs Colorado?

Calzada looks like a better QB than King. Not by a lot, but Calzada improved as the game went on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT