ADVERTISEMENT

Well someone has to bring it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
SB LII is that 52 in Roman Numerals ☺?

I can only name two players on both teams and that's the qb's. The Eagles have played well without their starter. So my uninformed pick is

drumroll and a deep sigh of suspense

Philly 31
NE 28

I can't stand Brady, Belichick and the Patriots. Not a fan of the Eagles either. I'll be pulling for Philly though, but unfortunately I think NE will win another SB. Can't wait for the day when Brady and Belichick are gone.

Love Brady. The cat hit the jackpot on life. I will be in Philly on business the first week of March and there’s a good chance that the city will have been destroyed by those filthy fans of theirs...win or lose.

Reactions: westx
Love Brady. The cat hit the jackpot on life. I will be in Philly on business the first week of March and there’s a good chance that the city will have been destroyed by those filthy fans of theirs...win or lose.
I’m pulling for New England because our Malcom Brown is a defensive tackle for them. He wears the same #90 that he wore at UT and Brenham High School.

Last edited:
Honestly, I want to see philly win because those crazy muh fuggas will literally burn that place to the ground.

Philly pulls ahead early, then Brady makes an unbelievable comeback. Philly fans burn down Philly, and overtake Detroit and Cleveland as America's shittiest place to be.

NE 28
PHI 27

The world is as it should be.

Philly pulls ahead early, then Brady makes an unbelievable comeback. Philly fans burn down Philly, and overtake Detroit and Cleveland as America's shittiest place to be.

NE 28
PHI 27

The world is as it should be.

Cleveland isn't that bad. Downtown ain't pretty but as a whole it's ok.

Now Detroit and Philadelphia definitely. And throw Oakland into the mix. I'm not far from the Bay Area and believe me you don't want to see it.

As much as I can't stand Philly and its as&hole fans, I am rooting for them simply because I always go for the city that doesn't have a championship. Having said that, they are at a disadvantage by coaching and quarterback. That is too much to overcome. Of course anybody has a chance, but, for those two reasons, I don't think it will be a very competitive game.

If Philly had Wentz I think they’d win, but I think the pats will probably win under current circumstances.

Brady is great and all but he’s gotten lucky on the opposing QB front a couple times. Jake Delhome, and now Nick Foles

Just once I would like to watch all the major championship games without the usual suspects. No brady in the SB, no Saban next to a trophy, no jayhawks with a #1 seed, no LBJ representing the east.
One time sweet baby jesus!

Well KU won’t be getting a #1 seed this year, so there ya go.

Who would of thought this game would come down to Foles catching a pass and Brady not lol

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
I have been watching the puppy bowl because I placed a very large bet on Team Ruff but I turned on the Super Bowl for a few minutes and it looks to me like both secondaries suck, am I wrong there? Also that play that Foles caught the td on looked just like the play OU ran against Georgia. I’m seeing a lot of Big 12 type plays on offense from Philly

This has been a typical Big XII game.

9 minutes to go and its 33/32 Patriots. Only one punt, no sacks, and no to's. Over 1000 yards of offense, both teams will gain over 500 yards.

Two misses pat's and a missed chip shot fg.

Just another Big XII game

I tried to follow the NFL in December and the playoffs but I just couldn't. But I watched this game and let me tell ya I enjoyed it. I didn't have a dog in the hunt in this game but this was the most competitive, most exciting SB I've ever seen. It literally went down to the last play. A controversial game winning td. This one had it all. I didn't know that the Eagles had not won an NFL title in 57 years.

I am not happy about philly winning but, the consolation is we don't have to see this annoying Kraft shirt on the championship podium
aw15301-a.jpg

And as long as we're at it let's put an end to.Geno Auriemma and the UConn women's team. No more Final Four's
I think Coach Aston might just do that. They played Uconn tough, and I know they’ve lost a few games but Joyner Holmes is working her way back in to form. I bet she will be going full force by March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT