ADVERTISEMENT

“Where’s Hunter?”

And don't forget the Republicans were engaging in "legitimate political discourse" on 1/6/21.

😊
Did you make that up?

I've never seen it called that. What it was-- pissed off people warning their government.

Yes, warning.

Know how I know it was a warning?

Because the most armed civilization in global history decided to show up that day unarmed.

Had they have shown up armed, they'd STILL control that building. Period.

Did you make that up?

I've never seen it called that. What it was-- pissed off people warning their government.

Yes, warning.

Know how I know it was a warning?

Because the most armed civilization in global history decided to show up that day unarmed.

Had they have shown up armed, they'd STILL control that building. Period.
It was what Ronna McDaniel, head of the Republican National Committee, said last week. Her words.

It was what Ronna McDaniel, head of the Republican National Committee, said last week. Her words.
Who in the fvck is Ronald McDonald? Never heard of that person you mentioned. That person wasn't there nor does he speak for me. And the fact that the media thinks Ronald speaks for me, or the people protesting, speaks volumes about how they are willing to attach anything and anyone to a negative Trump story. Like the 4 years worth of Russia lies--- that if I remember correctly, you bought into.

Look, it's gotten so sad for the MSM that they are making up stories about Trump flushing documents down the crapper at the whitehouse. Did you know that there are document destruction and incineration machines located ALL over the whitehouse? Yep..... you can shred and burn a document any time you want. But no- let's make up a story about paper in the toilet (the most CLEANED TOILETS on the planet by staff) that just sat there for hours waiting to be discovered by a dude that just published a book. Ya. OK.

Again, Cali--- this was a warning. They weren't armed. The next time...........

Who in the fvck is Ronald McDonald? Never heard of that person you mentioned. That person wasn't there nor does he speak for me. And the fact that the media thinks Ronald speaks for me, or the people protesting, speaks volumes about how they are willing to attach anything and anyone to a negative Trump story. Like the 4 years worth of Russia lies--- that if I remember correctly, you bought into.

Look, it's gotten so sad for the MSM that they are making up stories about Trump flushing documents down the crapper at the whitehouse. Did you know that there are document destruction and incineration machines located ALL over the whitehouse? Yep..... you can shred and burn a document any time you want. But no- let's make up a story about paper in the toilet (the most CLEANED TOILETS on the planet by staff) that just sat there for hours waiting to be discovered by a dude that just published a book. Ya. OK.

clob, it's a waste of time trying to reason with and talk logic to a liberal. They're so full of hatred, intolerance and biased against anything that doesn't fit their warped agenda.

That is straight up fear from the libtards because they know their time is limited and the next President is going to wipe the floor with these scumbags. Dems are doing what they've done to Trump because they fear a 2nd term from him

The Clinton's are trash. All of them should be in prison for lots of felonies that they have committed.

What a corrupt greasy family. Where are the libtards on here expressing outrage at the deliberate coverup by the media and even appears the FBI? I can't wait to find out what else you libtards have gotten us into with this imbecile you voted for, he's got 3 years left to totally destroy this country.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hunte...on-jeanine-pirro?obOrigUrl=true&ucid=1KlB14iT

Yep. Nothing but crickets from the libs on here about Biden and his cronies. They were always quick to show their criticism and disdain for Trump, but won't be honest and fair and condemn Biden for the failure that he is. Hypocrites.

a bit long....if it works...

THE NIGHT WATCHMAN​

Once upon a time the government had a vast scrap yard in the middle of a desert.

Congress said, "Someone may steal from it at night." So they created a night watchman position and hired a person for the job.

Then Congress said, "How does the watchman do his job without instruction?" So they created a planning department and hired two people, one person to write the instructions, and one person to do time studies.

Then Congress said, "How will we know the night watchman is doing the tasks correctly?" So they created a Quality Control department and hired two people. One was to do the studies and one was to write the reports.

Then Congress said, "How are these people going to get paid?" So they created two positions: a time keeper and a payroll officer then hired two people.

Then Congress said, "Who will be accountable for all of these people?" So they created an administrative section and hired three people, an Administrative Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer, and a Legal Secretary.

Then Congress said, "We have had this command in operation for one year and we are $918,000 over budget, we must cut back." So they laid off the night watchman.

NOW slowly, let it sink in.

Quietly, we go like sheep to slaughter. Does anybody remember the reason given for the
establishment of the DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY during the Carter administration?

Anybody? Anything? Anyone? No? Didn't think so!

Bottom line is, we've spent several hundred billion dollars in support of an agency, the reason
for which very few people who read this can remember!

Ready??

It was very simple... and at the time, everybody thought it very appropriate.

The Department of Energy was instituted on 8/04/1977, TO LESSEN OUR DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN OIL.

Hey, pretty efficient, huh???

AND NOW IT'S 2022 -- 45 YEARS LATER -- AND THE BUDGET FOR THIS "NECESSARY" DEPARTMENT IS AT $242 BILLION A YEAR. IT HAS 16,000 FEDERAL EMPLOYEES AND APPROXIMATELY 100,000 CONTRACT EMPLOYEES; AND LOOK AT THE JOB IT HAS DONE!

(THIS IS WHERE YOU SLAP YOUR FOREHEAD AND SAY, "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?") 34 years ago 30% of our oil consumption was foreign imports. Today 70% of our oil consumption is foreign imports.

Ah, yes -- good old Federal bureaucracy.

NOW, WE HAVE TURNED OVER THE BANKING SYSTEM, HEALTH CARE, AND THE AUTO INDUSTRY TO THE SAME GOVERNMENT? What can possibly go wrong?

Hello!! Anybody Home?

Signed.... The Night Watchman

THE NIGHT WATCHMAN​

Once upon a time the government had a vast scrap yard in the middle of a desert.

Congress said, "Someone may steal from it at night." So they created a night watchman position and hired a person for the job.

Then Congress said, "How does the watchman do his job without instruction?" So they created a planning department and hired two people, one person to write the instructions, and one person to do time studies.

Then Congress said, "How will we know the night watchman is doing the tasks correctly?" So they created a Quality Control department and hired two people. One was to do the studies and one was to write the reports.

Then Congress said, "How are these people going to get paid?" So they created two positions: a time keeper and a payroll officer then hired two people.

Then Congress said, "Who will be accountable for all of these people?" So they created an administrative section and hired three people, an Administrative Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer, and a Legal Secretary.

Then Congress said, "We have had this command in operation for one year and we are $918,000 over budget, we must cut back." So they laid off the night watchman.

Quietly, we go like sheep to slaughter. Does anybody remember the reason given for the

Bottom line is, we've spent several hundred billion dollars in support of an agency, the reason

Ready??

The Department of Energy was instituted on 8/04/1977, TO LESSEN OUR DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN OIL.

AND NOW IT'S 2022 -- 45 YEARS LATER -- AND THE BUDGET FOR THIS "NECESSARY" DEPARTMENT IS AT $242 BILLION A YEAR. IT HAS 16,000 FEDERAL EMPLOYEES AND APPROXIMATELY 100,000 CONTRACT EMPLOYEES; AND LOOK AT THE JOB IT HAS DONE!

(THIS IS WHERE YOU SLAP YOUR FOREHEAD AND SAY, "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?") 34 years ago 30% of our oil consumption was foreign imports. Today 70% of our oil consumption is foreign imports.

NOW, WE HAVE TURNED OVER THE BANKING SYSTEM, HEALTH CARE, AND THE AUTO INDUSTRY TO THE SAME GOVERNMENT? What can possibly go wrong?

Hello!! Anybody Home?

You could add the Department of Education to that list. Since the creation of the Department of Education, we have seen adult and child literacy rates plummet. If oil is essential to all production and transportation, literacy is fundamental to learning. A study conducted a few years ago showed the average American college freshman was reading at a 6th grade level. I see the decline in literacy in my students. They don't read, and asking them to read closely, is torture. They want to be able to just be told stories, watch movies, and get instruction from YouTube. And I am blessed, my students are capable and generally have good support systems in place.

THE NIGHT WATCHMAN​

Ready??

Hello!! Anybody Home?

Thank you, Oldhorn for the education. I was not aware of that. Loved the post

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT