ADVERTISEMENT

“Where’s Hunter?”

Here we go....this may be getting too big to contain....

Let’s get to prosecuting the President and Hunter for starters, go after Twitter next and whoever else is complicit in these coverups

I would like to know why the American taxpayer has to pay $30,000.00 / month for Hunters house and $40,000.00 / month for the secret service house next to it? We have to furnish all Presidential relatives with housing? If the bastard is worth all those millions he gets from China, why can't he pay his own rent?

I would like to know why the American taxpayer has to pay $30,000.00 / month for Hunters house and $40,000.00 / month for the secret service house next to it? We have to furnish all Presidential relatives with housing? If the bastard is worth all those millions he gets from China, why can't he pay his own rent?
Privilege, children of politicians are kept. At taxpayer expense of course.

Reactions: Belldozer1
You could add the Department of Education to that list. Since the creation of the Department of Education, we have seen adult and child literacy rates plummet. If oil is essential to all production and transportation, literacy is fundamental to learning. A study conducted a few years ago showed the average American college freshman was reading at a 6th grade level. I see the decline in literacy in my students. They don't read, and asking them to read closely, is torture. They want to be able to just be told stories, watch movies, and get instruction from YouTube. And I am blessed, my students are capable and generally have good support systems in place.
Just keep on keeping on my man.

I’d love for one of you libtards on here to explain how Beijing Joe’s colluding with the Chinese is ok but Donald Trump, investigation after investigation has shown not one freaking shred of collusion with Russia but he’s guilty in your eyes? Let’s hear you all call for a full out investigation of the sleaze known as Biden Inc. How much of Covid hoax that Joe imposed on us benefitted China?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Joe-Biden-5-2million-unexplained-income.html

Last edited:
I’d love for one of you libtards on here to explain how Beijing Joe’s colluding with the Chinese is ok but Donald Trump, investigation after investigation has shown not one freaking shred of collusion with Russia but he’s guilty in your eyes? Let’s hear you all call for a full out investigation of the sleaze known as Biden Inc. How much of Covid hoax that Joe imposed on us benefitted China?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Joe-Biden-5-2million-unexplained-income.html
We financed the Covid virus. Tony Fauci has been advocating "gain of function" research for years. He took advantage of the press harassing Trump to spend $600,000. in Wuhan. He wanted to save the world with a vaccine. Then we wouldn't share our vaccine with China. Read Matt Ridley's VIRAL. Only the #1 science writer on earth, the press has ignored the book, don't want to think about it.

BREAKING: Joey “Bag O’ Donuts” Biden (aka “The Big Guy”) Might Be In Deep Doo Doo. 🤫

Reactions: Belldozer1
Nothing will happen. In case you guys haven't figured it out yet, when you get to Congress, they sit you down and inform you of all the shady or illegal sh!t they know you took part in. Call it your "welcome to DC" housewarming gift.
Then they tell you that you're different NOW than civilians are. And in order to have continuity of government, you've got to keep your trap shut about what you see and hear in this town.
Then they tell you that if you do decide to leave the reservation and expose dirt on other elected officials, then your file full of ditty sh!t will be released to the public so your career is ruined.

Now when Trump was elected, he was an outsider. The people that elected him already knew his dirt. He was a horn dog. A big mouth. A bull sh!tter. A blow hard. A horn dog.... and they accepted who he was.

So-- DC did what it does so well when you come in upsetting their little apple cart--- they just make sh!t up about you.

Not sure where to put this but since we’re discussing dumbasses and to be fair I’m getting a little tired of the shenanigan’s that seem to follow this guy around. He’s really a prime example of people that don’t need to be living off the tit imo
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ght-video-male-staff-members-hand-crotch.html
Hunter has executive privilege since daddy took high office. Politicians all sleep in the same bed same as lawyers as you know. Fraternity like they are. Taking advantage and fooling the American public, it's what they do. Oh, and Cawthorn is just another ****** influencer and a detriment to our society. 😉

Last edited:
Not sure where to put this but since we’re discussing dumbasses and to be fair I’m getting a little tired of the shenanigan’s that seem to follow this guy around. He’s really a prime example of people that don’t need to be living off the tit imo
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ght-video-male-staff-members-hand-crotch.html
It seems pretty simple to me. He's closeted. He likes the dick.
And so what if he does? Just own it. Be who you are. It's why I can't stand people like Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers is at best, bisexual. So what? Be you. Don't hide it like he does-- the reason I don't like the guy-- or anybody fir that matter that fakes who they truly are.

Lean into it. If you like pvssy, say you like it. If you like dick, say it. The world would be a better place if folks would just stop pretending.

And so what if he does? Just own it. Be who you are. It's why I can't stand people like Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers is at best, bisexual. So what? Be you. Don't hide it like he does-- the reason I don't like the guy-- or anybody fir that matter that fakes who they truly are.

Lean into it. If you like pvssy, say you like it. If you like dick, say it. The world would be a better place if folks would just stop pretending.

Kenny Chesney?

"at best" I laughed. Along the lines of Kenny Chesney yes?

I think only biologists can identify gay and not gay, so you amateurs quit guessing.

Kenny Chesney?

"at best" I laughed. Along the lines of Kenny Chesney?
Everybody knows Kenney Chesney is gay. Peyton Manning USED to run around with him until he found out. They were BOYS. Then Manning thought that Kenny's image (if it ever came out) would damage Manning. So-- he cut ties.

Everybody knows Kenney Chesney is gay. Peyton Manning USED to run around with him until he found out. They were BOYS. Then Manning thought that Kenny's image (if it ever came out) would damage Manning. So-- he cut ties.

Did not know that Kenny Chesney was gay. :oops:

Actually it only lasted a few months. That's when I figured Chesney was a bundle of sticks. At that time Renee Z was pretty smoking hot....
On the divorce decree she claimed "Fraud". Not abuse. Not irreconcilable differences.

Fraud.

So, what did he lie about?

His net worth? Nope-- they both had lawyers do a deep dive and also signed a mutually protective pre-nup.
So what else is there to lie about? His dick size? She'd surely seen it already. His religion? Doubtful.
He lied about his sexual identity.

Renee is cool so she'll never rat him out. But that's what it is.

Reactions: freeper
Chucklz. Hunter Biden, the gift that just keeps giving. I see where Joe Biden has hired an attorney whose sole job is to keep him out of prison after midterms.

I have a feeling we have a real chance of prosecuting a sitting Vice President (now President) of high crimes and misdemeanors while in office. Dems, you’re going to get your long awaited proof of collusion but it won’t be Trump, who was fully exonerated, it will be your boy Biden and his entire family and it will be glorious. Has anyone seen @outhereincali? He must be nervous about the Orangeman’s impending return to the spotlight.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...000-Hunter-Biden-emails-abandoned-laptop.html

Last edited:
Chucklz. Hunter Biden, the gift that just keeps giving. I see where Joe Biden has hired an attorney whose sole job is to keep him out of prison after midterms.

I have a feeling we have a real chance of prosecuting a sitting Vice President (now President) of high crimes and misdemeanors while in office. Dems, you’re going to get your long awaited proof of collusion but it won’t be Trump, who was fully exonerated, it will be your boy Biden and his entire family and it will be glorious. Has anyone seen @outhereincali? He must be nervous
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...000-Hunter-Biden-emails-abandoned-laptop.html
Outhereincali doesn't have a clue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT