ADVERTISEMENT

“Where’s Hunter?”

On the divorce decree she claimed "Fraud". Not abuse. Not irreconcilable differences.

Fraud.

So, what did he lie about?

His net worth? Nope-- they both had lawyers do a deep dive and also signed a mutually protective pre-nup.
So what else is there to lie about? His dick size? She'd surely seen it already. His religion? Doubtful.
He lied about his sexual identity.

Renee is cool so she'll never rat him out. But that's what it is.
They're both in the biz. Chesney
throats cock.

We need Trump or DeSantis just for the sole fact that either one of those guys can get NIL parameters put in place their 1st day in office
2024 my man. Everything has been placed. We've a year and half of this halfwit demention to deal with. Not to mention the smell of crusty vinegar/vag on our television sets every day.

Last edited:
I wish they would release Epstein's client list.
They can't.

There's too many people on it that are global figure heads.

Check it out--

ESG investors are "holier than thou" and are dropping hundreds of billions in companies chaired by big wigs.
Those big wigs get named as pedos and those ESG companies either yank their money out, collapsing these green energy projects for DECADES, or they make excuses and end up looking like they bankrolled sex trafficking.

It has been categorically concluded that the Prince of Fvcking England was having sex with 14-15 year old GIRLS.
What happened? The Queen quietly sent him to his room with no pudding.

When the BY GOD Queen of England won't trounce her own son for being a kiddy fvcker, do you think the American justice system is going to do anything? Nope.

And since the WON'T do anything, the citizens would start stepping up and shooting these fvckers or hunting them down. Well, we can't have that...... clearly..... so it all gets buried.

Maxwell should be granted a live TV interview and start naming names.
But that won't happen either.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
They can't.

There's too many people on it that are global figure heads.

Check it out--

ESG investors are "holier than thou" and are dropping hundreds of billions in companies chaired by big wigs.
Those big wigs get named as pedos and those ESG companies either yank their money out, collapsing these green energy projects for DECADES, or they make excuses and end up looking like they bankrolled sex trafficking.

It has been categorically concluded that the Prince of Fvcking England was having sex with 14-15 year old GIRLS.
What happened? The Queen quietly sent him to his room with no pudding.

When the BY GOD Queen of England won't trounce her own son for being a kiddy fvcker, do you think the American justice system is going to do anything? Nope.

And since the WON'T do anything, the citizens would start stepping up and shooting these fvckers or hunting them down. Well, we can't have that...... clearly..... so it all gets buried.

Maxwell should be granted a live TV interview and start naming names.
But that won't happen either.
It would turn the world upside down. Maybe for better?

Have you read the text messages between him and his 14 year old niece?

Dude has totally committed incest and statutory rape.

• Angry
Reactions: freeper

Oh yeah I've seen them and am absolutely livid nothing has been done. If this was Trump Jr. it would be covered 24/7.

In today's warped world of liberalism, this is "normal" behavior to them. The left has normalized homosexuality, transgenderism, bisexuality, and any other alternative lifestyle, so why not incest and rape? SMDH at what's going on in this world today.

In today's warped world of liberalism, this is "normal" behavior to them. The left has normalized homosexuality, transgenderism, bisexuality, and any other alternative lifestyle, so why not incest and rape? SMDH at what's going on in this world today.
I honestly don't give a sh!t about any of that.

Your kid is either born gay, or they aren't. If someone or something influences them to BECOME gay, or trans or whatever, then that's on you as a parent.

What I give a sh!t about is the fact that the son of a sitting President appears to have had incestuous sexual relations with his niece that is a minor.

And mother fvckers voted for this family. Joe Biden, ultimately, had one job-- to raise his kids to be decent human beings.

He fvcking failed. And his Presidency is a microcosm of his life as a parent.

to the title of the original post, "where's hunter?"... today hunter is counting his kickback money from the 1.something billion MORE we're sending to ukraine. this is a bipartisan deal, so there's lots of hands in that cookie jar.

Crazy that we have this blatant corruption in the White House, selling out to the CCP, and the media is focused on a mostly peaceful protest from a year and a half ago.

Also don't forget how they conveniently forget the "peaceful protests", which in reality were riots, lootings, arsons, etc. all over the country. They also committed vandalism at several federal buildings. The left and the media has amnesia about that though.

to the title of the original post, "where's hunter?"... today hunter is counting his kickback money from the 1.something billion MORE we're sending to ukraine. this is a bipartisan deal, so there's lots of hands in that cookie jar.
Discreet profit sharing. All politicians do it.

One more reason I like this site despite the OU insults. Why not a series of RNC ads for the elections in the key Senate elections (Ga., N.H., Nev., Colo., Ariz, etc.) that starts with "Is this the most corrupt President in U.S. history?" And then half an hour of Biden lies, son's cocaine confessions, ending with, How Much Did the Big Guy get in selling U.S. oil reserves to Hunter's Pals? Only 10 per cent. Works for me.

Reactions: freeper
One more reason I like this site despite the OU insults. Why not a series of RNC ads for the elections in the key Senate elections (Ga., N.H., Nev., Colo., Ariz, etc.) that starts with "Is this the most corrupt President in U.S. history?" And then half an hour of Biden lies, son's cocaine confessions, ending with, How Much Did the Big Guy get in selling U.S. oil reserves to Hunter's Pals? Only 10 per cent. Works for me.
You've come to the right place brother.👍 Texans aint far from us my man.

LTW, on this issue you are probably right. Have no idea how it will help in Nov. At least the Horns are smarter than 60% of voters in California. Cross my fingers.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

I like political insults in the morning. It makes me feel young.

One question: Is using your political influence/knowledge for personal gain right or wrong? If wrong, what should the punishment be?

I doubt that we'll ever know all the details. But Jared Kushner did more for Middle East peace than the entire State Department ever. Too bad that President Poopy Pants wants so badly to reverse it by bowing to Iran.

Let’s not deflect too much here. Maybe you gain more credibility if you address the topics separately? I mean I’m not opposed to looking into and debating this (Jared), but tell me your thoughts on Hunter and be honest on what the difference in coverage would be if this were Don JR. I mean be really honest. Would it be this quiet? Or is there truly nothing to see? We had fake “collusion” and what appears to be real collusion. Is the Hunter story propaganda?

Reactions: oldhorn2

So now your concerned about family members using their connections to political influence for financial gain?

Interesting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT