ADVERTISEMENT

Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do. Except for Jimbo.

Not to rip on this, but isn’t this old news? I, like most here, enjoy a good aggie rip job.

You want to hear a funny but true aggie joke you know you do.

I read somewhere that after the LSU game, a game they lost 50/7. To make sure the players wouldn't forget Jimbo set the lock to match the score of the LSU game. You had to key in the score to before you could get into the facilities.

The lock was set at 587.

Last edited:
Polite-Metallic-Arieltoucan-max-1mb.gif

We cheat a little. Hope I can sleep tonight worrying about it. Not sure if this is a big deal or not.

I used to say I just want to win. Now I care more about our players not behaving like fools. Still don't care about cheating, just wish we were smart about it.

We cheat a little. Hope I can sleep tonight worrying about it. Not sure if this is a big deal or not.

I used to say I just want to win. Now I care more about our players not behaving like fools. Still don't care about cheating, just wish we were smart about it.

Wait-What-Meme-04.jpg

In the 80's during the Fred Akers era when cheating in the SWC was rampant a couple of players talked about what was going on at TX.

Do you remember Lawrence Sampleton and Jeff Lieding? They said some TX players got the $100 handshake that happens at every school that plays college fb. Is that against the rules? Well yes but but is it a really bad thing not really at least to me.

LS said on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 and SMU being the worst TX was at most 3.5. That's not all bad. I can accept that.

So the Aggy QB said he wasn't playing until Ross statute came down. Now they are on probation. How do you protest while on a probation season? It sucks to be an Aggy. Meanwhile, our team makes national headlines from 2nd stringers on their stupid demands.

I just think all these pampered kids everywhere are going in the wrong direction and taking us with them while these universities are enabling them...including ours.

Reactions: HornNation101
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT