ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball

Did Penn St’s coach leave?
Yep went to Norte Dame. They gave him a truck load of money.

He’s an Indiana guy though to. Coaches HS ball there. Was an assistant at Butler and Purdue. So pretty natural fit

KState playing very good this tourney. In other news, Uconn put a major ass whoopin to piggy.

Gonzaga has decided not to play defense against UCLA and UCLA has decided to let Timmie score as many points as possible and see if they can outscore him…. Interesting strategies

They may play a weaker schedule, but it’s hard to go 31-3 at any level. FAU has got something.

They may play a weaker schedule, but it’s hard to go 31-3 at any level. FAU has got something.
Yeah they are a good team.

The way Tennessee and Virginia and others play it’s really hard to win a lot of games in the tournament. Just hard to grind out ) games in row like that. You usually get clipped at some point.

Wouldn't it be wild if Princeton advances to the elite 8?
I find it odd that the only bracket that REALLY held its form is the one Texas was placed in.

The final 4 teams in our bracket are #1, 2, 3, and 5.

Go check out some of the others. We can't catch a break.

I find it odd that the only bracket that REALLY held its form is the one Texas was placed in.

And out of the 4 brackets we probably drew the weaker of the 1, 3, 4 seeds.

We got the best draw of any other bracket as far as matchups. I would say we have the weakest 1 and 3 seed for sure.

I was thinking the same thing about our bracket. And if we beat Houston there will be no #1 seeds in the final 4.

The little X had 9 teams in the tournament. Only 1 team got in the sweet 16 and they're out.

I believe the SEC had 3 teams in the sweet 16. Two of them have lost and the other one plays tonight. A former coach here in Sacramento predicts that SDS will beat AL hope he's right.

I hope Gonzaga beats UConn.
It's looking good for KSU right now.

SDS over AL
Houston over Miami
Creighton over Princeton
Texas over Xavier hookemhorns

We had about 8 teams from the tournament here in Sacramento last weekend. The media's favorite fans were from Princeton.

One of them admitted they're surprised they're in the sweet 16.

Of all the fans that were here they spent the most money hotels, restaurants etc...

They're not going to beat Creighton but this year anything goes.

I was thinking the same thing about our bracket. And if we beat Houston there will be no #1 seeds in the final 4.

The little X had 9 teams in the tournament. Only 1 team got in the sweet 16 and they're out.

I believe the SEC had 3 teams in the sweet 16. Two of them have lost and the other one plays tonight. A former coach here in Sacramento predicts that SDS will beat AL hope he's right.

I hope Gonzaga beats UConn.
It's looking good for KSU right now.

SDS over AL
Houston over Miami
Creighton over Princeton
Texas over Xavier hookemhorns
I have SD St beating nana too. They are tough man. Them and UConn are going to be tough outs.

San Diego State beat AL.

If Miami hangs on that means NO number one seed will be in the elite 8.
Crazy. But Houston had been playing with fire all tournament. They were behind Northren KY late in the 2nd half of that game. And they were down 10 to Auburn at halftime last game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT