ADVERTISEMENT

Best non TX games week 11

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Besides TCU/Texas there are 2 other matchups between top 25 teams.

MS/AL the only other time MS played somebody with a winning LSU ran over them. Roll tide.

WA/OR I don't know the odds no matter. OR.

NC/WF the deacons are favored but if Drake Maye is on I have the tar heels in an upset.

Some intriguing Big XII matchups.

KSU/Baylor the bears are starting to come together they've won 3 in a row. But as of now KSU has played the tougher schedule. All their losses have been close. I don't know.

KS/TT the raiders in an upset.

ISU/OSU the pokes make a comeback.

OK/WV to beat OK this year you've got to limit their explosive plays. If WV can play good offense they can win. OK's defense is that bad.

Tennessee -20 I think that they destroy Mizzou in Knoxville. They can name the score. This line is a bargain, IMO. Tennessee puts up 50+
Penn State -9 1/2 vs Maryland
Louisville +7 1/2 Close game against Clemson. They have a shot to win the game outright
Georgia Tech -1 vs Miami. Miami has quit
WKU -13 vs Rice. Rice has fallen apart after a scrappy start
Utan -23 1/2 vs Stanford. Total rout
Oregon -13 vs Washington
UCLA -19 1/2 vs Arizona
Auburn ML To call aggy a trainwreck is putting it mildly

I don't like betting that many favorites, but on paper these games look like blowouts

KU vs Tech: I'll take KU to win on the road

KSU at Baylor: I like Baylor at home. KSU wins when they out-physical you, but Baylor is a physical team as well.

ou at WV: I'll take the sooners. They are trending up now that Gabriel is healthy and WV trending down.

ISU at OSU: My gut says ISU, but my mind says OSU at home (ISU not a good road team). I'll take OSU

bama at OleMiss: Tough to call, but I'll take bama.

OU headed back to the John Blake era just like I said when Lincoln left 😂😂😂. They took Lincoln Riley for granted.
Speaking of Riley, he did some douche moves last night against Colorado. Up by several tds in the fourth quarter I believe and did a fake fg inside the 10yd line for a TD. I could be wrong about the timing.

God I hope Ole Miss wins today. I'd like to see Alleybama out the top 10 after 3 losses! I mean they're 7-2 and still in top 10!!

God I hope Ole Miss wins today. I'd like to see Alleybama out the top 10 after 3 losses! I mean they're 7-2 and still in top 10!!
Their contract states that they can not be ranked outside the top 10 as long as they can mathematically make bowl eligibility.

Take my word for it.

Be interesting to see what Saban decides to do after this year. He’ll be 72 next year. He’s losing young, and Anderson. Does he want to be a part of kind of a rebuild? Coaches historically speaking haven’t had much success past 70 years old

Speaking of Riley, he did some douche moves last night against Colorado. Up by several tds in the fourth quarter I believe and did a fake fg inside the 10yd line for a TD. I could be wrong about the timing.
Their next 2 games will tell us how good SC is. So far the only team with a winning record beat them.

But UCLA and ND may be better than UT. Should be good games.

WV 23
OK 20

WV hasn't been beaten OK since they joined the Big XII.

Another sign that the apocalypse has descended upon OK fb.

I don’t blame him. The playoff committee looks for style points and with them already having 1 loss they need some convincing wins to have a shot at the final 4.

I don’t blame him. The playoff committee looks for style points and with them already having 1 loss they need some convincing wins to have a shot at the final 4.
Yep Tennessee did the same thing in the last minute against Missouri today. Probably for the same reason.

I don't understand this. The team that is getting blown out is still trying to score. They're going to play football for 60 minutes. Why does the team playing up have to stop?

If you have your starters out there last 6-7 minutes of 4Q up by 3+ TDs then you're asking for trouble, but it isn't "douchey" or "classless" IMO.

If the other team will stop trying to score, we will stop. If the other team will stop run blitzing, then we will stop passing. Seems pretty logical to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT