ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Beard to Texas

No way did the Tech fans travel from Lubbock. I wouldn’t doubt that many came down from DFW where there are tons of Tech alumni.
Regardless, I think it’s pretty bad when we don’t have a significant home court advantage in our own arena.
Texas fans have never been that excited about basketball, sadly. It takes a big name or big rival to get this fan base excited, and Tech, like almost everybody else in this conference, ain’t that.

It’s why we’re leaving this conference that has nothing to offer other than jealous little brothers.

Lol, these techies pounding their chest hairs on a Longhorn site. Must be a sad life to live when 2 basketball wins and a rare chance to gloat define your life. Enjoy your little wins over Coach Beard and our Longhorns. BTW, kudos to CDC for what he did to bring Beard home and out business techie. 🤘🤘🤘

Well let’s see…he met beard secretly without informing Tech about wanting to hire him…he instructed Beard to take all our program computers, operations, and insights on recruits (they finally returned the computers wiped clean), he told Beard to recruit all our staff, current players and recruits (what a crap AD…go speak to Saban about how he handles departures…completely different), and he waited to sign Beard on a day when the buyout was $1M reduced.

See what you guys don’t realize is that we don’t mind that CCC left to go to his alma mater (totally understandable), but how he and Del Conte did it was pure classless and it will haunt Beard the rest of his life. Del Conte is a piece of crap human being and deserves every bad break in life.

Serious question. How do you function on a daily basis?

Did this come from the same source that knew that weed dealer in Southlake? =)roll

Well let’s see…Tech has the better coach, the better fans, the better team, the better facilities, the better program…nah not butt hurt…karma is undefeated my friend…but appreciate the thought.

So when tough times hit your second rate Dominoes training center, will you keep this same energy or blame Texas?

Poop slap wager you don't make the final four?
Has
Texas fans have never been that excited about basketball, sadly. It takes a big name or big rival to get this fan base excited, and Tech, like almost everybody else in this conference, ain’t that.

It’s why we’re leaving this conference that has nothing to offer other than jealous little brothers.
It is so funny we aren’t your rival…your piece of crap AD allowed students in for free in hopes to fill up the arena (to match our attendance yesterday) and when the students saw Tech fans in the seats they (the students) had to leave their own stadium - that is priceless!!! Del Conte and CCC deserve it so much too along with all you t-shirt fans!!!

Has

It is so funny we aren’t your rival…your piece of crap AD allowed students in for free in hopes to fill up the arena (to match our attendance yesterday) and when the students saw Tech fans in the seats they (the students) had to leave their own stadium - that is priceless!!! Del Conte and CCC deserve it so much too along with all you t-shirt fans!!!
So is that a yes or no on the poop slap wager?

Has

All I hear is, “Look at me! Look at me! I’m somebody!” But no, you’re not. Lol

Has

Pipe down pretend aggie

Well let’s see…Tech has the better coach, the better fans, the better team, the better facilities, the better program…nah not butt hurt…karma is undefeated my friend…but appreciate the thought.
Well if that’s the case then why are all you guys still so butthurt about Beard leaving. If that’s true like you claim you guys should be rejoicing.

You know that smart ass kid that finally was the last one standing in dodge ball back in the day. You know, strutting his self all day, describing the game in detail, all day long. Annoying little terp but you cannot stop laughing and make fun of him? That's a tt fan, right now. 👇

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Looked like the Wisky coach started it, to me.
From what I understand, Howard was pissed that WISC called timeout when way ahead. There were words during the handshake, but NO reason a head coach throws a punch (or slap in this instance). Who knows...

Reactions: westx
exactly. i don't wish ill on marquette; i want to send them beautiful bouquets in great thanks, for the rest of time
You guys are so stupid…of course you don’t wish ill on Marquette for hiring a coach you fired…you guys are dumber than bricks. The good news is the coach you took in a very poor (your “UT alumnus”) just isn’t as good as the guy who was his assistant (our alumnus)….Mark Adams has and will outcoach CCC every single time. We have the coach of the year and your guy has already run off a couple of players this year (get used to that as players hate playing for CCC)…they love playing for Coach Adams.

• Haha
Reactions: MB-HORNS
You guys are so stupid…of course you don’t wish ill on Marquette for hiring a coach you fired…you guys are dumber than bricks. The good news is the coach you took in a very poor (your “UT alumnus”) just isn’t as good as the guy who was his assistant (our alumnus)….Mark Adams has and will outcoach CCC every single time. We have the coach of the year and your guy has already run off a couple of players this year (get used to that as players hate playing for CCC)…they love playing for Coach Adams.
Dear God, please forgive Tech fans for they know not of their ways. We praise you and thank you for the joyous blessings and gift of affiliation with the University of Texas. Forgive Tech fans for their shortcomings in failing to realize they will actually lose to lesser opponents in the Big 12. Strengthen them to deal with the heartache and pain when those future losses take place. We say this in your son’s precious name….Amen

Why don’t you be useful and sling some of the tortillas you're famous for on the grill and make us each a Quesarito.

Ok, how old are you? I'm detecting high school. If so, not bad grammar for a tech fan. Congrats.

You wouldn't happen to have a rash?

Would you say as stupid as copying another schools fan behavior and then trying to claim it as your own and calling it something different? Or as stupid as creating an account just so you can get your jollies from roasting random people on a message board?

My goodness man. You need a friend...or a therapist.

From what I understand, Howard was pissed that WISC called timeout when way ahead. There were words during the handshake, but NO reason a head coach throws a punch (or slap in this instance). Who knows...
Looks like he is suspended for the rest of the season. Why am I getting a dejavu? Did this happen previously with him?

Have trailed most of the game and finally took the lead late second half. Defense tightened up and now leading 62-57 3 minutes remaining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT