ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden: Greatest Military Loss in HISTORY!

And still no acknowledgement from you on how hateful that the left is towards anyone and anything that goes against their agenda and ideology. Which is it cali, are you too blind, or too stubborn to admit it? This country was MUCH, MUCH better off with Trump in charge than where we're at now with Biden and Harris, who are both a complete disaster.
respectfully disagree.

I'm a bit of a war history buff and I think I've realized something today.

Please check my math.

Our "Intel agencies" said it would take the Tali at least 90 days to take Afghanistan.
They did it in a week

Now, in the history of warfare, has any army taken an entire nation in one week-- with no standing air power?

I know Hitler rolled up into Austria, popped the hatch and everyone grabbed a Nazi flag and went to the parade. But Hitler HAD a bad ass air force.

The Tali have no air power. None. Zero. Zip. Those ignorant and illiterate muh fuggas couldn't fly a paper airplane.

But they took an entire country in 1 week. Imagine if it had been the Tali at the capitol instead of the iPhone and fanny pack crowd.

But seriously, has any army ever done what the Tali did?

Because if no army has done this, then Joe "mint chocolate chip" Wafflecone, just presided over the greatest military blunder in the history of mankind.

Nobel peace prize. Give it to him
Had not the Afghanistan president turned tail they might have fought

respectfully disagree.
And, with that response, you’ve made my point from above. Now, if you’re taking the position that the country is better off now, then you’re tacitly agreeing with the positions of the current administration. And, those positions are largely Marxist. Will you admit that you are a Marxist?

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I posted that there are people from each spectrum that hate each other even despise each other. Disagreement has become personal and like danhorn said it's not going away. And who knows what's going to happen to the USA the next few years. Let me ask you would you be ok with it if your side won knowing what the long term ramifications would be? How about the rest of you?

A
I posted that there are people from each spectrum that hate each other even despise each other. Disagreement has become personal and like danhorn said it's not going away. And who knows what's going to happen to the USA the next few years. Let me ask you would you be ok with it if your side won knowing what the long term ramifications would be? How about the rest of you?
Amazing how you will get on here and pose a question without answering directly a number of questions previously posed to you. Just amazing.

Reactions: LonghornMM
You just won't accept the fact will you?

Boo hoo. So you think name calling is worse than knowingly leaving thousands of AMERICANS to die horrific deaths? How about the families that will surely be slaughtered for cooperating with us? I've been trying my damn best with a couple friends to help a handful of families that directly saved our asses, escape through back channels if possible. It's not going well but we're f-ing trying. DC doesn't give 2 shits unless their poll numbers tic down.

YOU are more concerned about party power than good innocent people being slaughtered therfore YOU are part of the problem.

Take your virtue signalling bs elsewhere. Atleast posters in here aren't afraid to call a spade a spade, including within our own political preferences. Crying about name calling......no wonder our enemies call americans pussies. Case in point.
God bless you sir!

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I've answered all your questions you're not trying to think about what I'm saying which doesn't surprise me.

You haven't answered the questions that I've posed to you. You just can't bring yourself to criticize anything the left does. Not surprised though. They're 100% in the wrong and are failing this country and you won't acknowledge it. In fact, you defend them. Wow.

You haven't answered the questions that I've posed to you. You just can't bring yourself to criticize anything the left does. Not surprised though. They're 100% in the wrong and are failing this country and you won't acknowledge it. In fact, you defend them. Wow.
I've been critical liberals on this board numerous times but you haven't paid attention to it.

Reactions: danhorn
And Ftr this was NOT the worst loss in military history not even the worst in American history that would be Vietnam. Look 4 POTUS bear equal responsibility for this how's that for being critical of democrats?

Btw the only people who won in this war were defense contractors. Now why don't you think about that for a minute.

And Ftr this was NOT the worst loss in military history not even the worst in American history that would be Vietnam. Look 4 POTUS bear equal responsibility for this how's that for being critical of democrats?
The worse US military loss was the Battle of Bladensburg. See my earlier post.

I've been critical liberals on this board numerous times but you haven't paid attention to it.

I call BS on this. I don't miss much here. Since you think Biden is better than Trump, I challenge you to list his accomplishments. You won't though, because there are none. Your pride won't let you admit that it was a mistake electing Biden. I have several Democrat friends who have admitted to me that voting for Biden was a mistake. He is failing this country.

Please tell me you don't believe this.
Cali, we love you my man….but you agree that Biden screwed this up don’t you? Simple question. Would you ever be willing to admit that he fvcked up? If you don’t think he messed this up I would hate to see what needs to happen in order for you to believe he actually screwed up.

We love your football takes and passion for the Horns but please be honest with yourself on this issue. Look at it this way, if a UT head coach or player screws up we’re all going to call him out and expect better performance. Same applies to our elected leaders. I voted for both Bush’s but was quick to slam them both for some of their stupid decisions on taxes and wars. Even with Trump, there were some policy decisions he promoted that I felt were a mistake and I have no problem making my displeasure known. It just seems that you will never admit that Biden messed up anything. That hurts your credibility Cali because you appear to be a straight shooter who doesn’t back down or run away from a challenge.

Also, why the he’ll hasn’t Biden addressed the nation on this issue? Will he ever?

Cali, you've asked to get back to talking football, so I'm going to use the bolded statement above and talk football.

If UT was to go out and lose 56-0 in week 1 to Louisiana, and I came on here afterwards and said Charlie Strong and Tom Herman "bear equal responsibility" with Steve Sarkisian, would you truly take that seriously?

Cali, you've asked to get back to talking football, so I'm going to use the bolded statement above and talk football.

If UT was to go out and lose 56-0 in week 1 to Louisiana, and I came on here afterwards and said Charlie Strong and Tom Herman "bear equal responsibility" with Steve Sarkisian, would you truly take that seriously?
Don't be silly of course I wouldn't. But I would question if this is going to be another unsuccessful coaching hire. I've tried to be a glass is half full guy but that was me wanting to believe everything was going to be ok when it clearly wasn't. I hope I'm wrong about this guy I have my doubts. Thanks for asking about FB. Seriously.

Don't be silly of course I wouldn't. But I would question if this is going to be another unsuccessful coaching hire. I've tried to be a glass is half full guy but that was me wanting to believe everything was going to be ok when it clearly wasn't. I hope I'm wrong about this guy I have my doubts. Thanks for asking about FB. Seriously.
No problem, but I really hope you understood the point I was trying to make.

I hear Card is getting the most first team reps.

Reactions: outhereincali
When is Biden going to start uniting the country? Look at him all defensive and lying about the Afghanistan fiasco saying there’s been no deaths etc. Not to mention the greatest hoax of all that is his whole platform. He has nothing else, look at the border fiasco, how about all the immigrants being held in detention centers, no masking? Double standards.

Reactions: OldHornInPA
Cali, we love you my man….but you agree that Biden screwed this up don’t you? Simple question. Would you ever be willing to admit that he fvcked up? If you don’t think he messed this up I would hate to see what needs to happen in order for you to believe he actually screwed up.

We love your football takes and passion for the Horns but please be honest with yourself on this issue. Look at it this way, if a UT head coach or player screws up we’re all going to call him out and expect better performance. Same applies to our elected leaders. I voted for both Bush’s but was quick to slam them both for some of their stupid decisions on taxes and wars. Even with Trump, there were some policy decisions he promoted that I felt were a mistake and I have no problem making my displeasure known. It just seems that you will never admit that Biden messed up anything. That hurts your credibility Cali because you appear to be a straight shooter who doesn’t back down or run away from a challenge.

Also, why the he’ll hasn’t Biden addressed the nation on this issue? Will he ever?
It’s because he hated Trump so much he just wanted him out, didn’t matter who took his place and that’s what’s wrong with the left wing weenies in this country. He’s the definition of a never Trumper. Not a dang liberal on here has ever said what a good job Biden is doing, go figure

Lots of good facts here about Biden's incompetence, but no retort for his accomplishments. This is a perfect example of why you can't reason with a liberal. It is pointless. They have zero common sense of objectivity.

Ok now read loud and clear. The way Biden handled the withdrawal in Afghanistan was a spectacular failure and for all intents and purposes so was Iraq.

Now as for what he did that was good so far the ERP was a huge accomplishment. When the certified public account talked about how liberal CA was getting 27 billion from the ERP but nobody said s*tt when I said that conservative TX was receiving 25 billion.

So people like Greg Abbott reacted by canceling the unemployment package. It was only gonna be for a few months. Btw the unemployment rates have not gone down.

Look I openly admit to having an intense dislike for Donald Trump but at least I admit it. As for Joe Biden being senile ridiculous. I'd rather have him than a 75 year old narcissist who himself will be 78 if he gets nominated in '24. I still have faith in Joe Biden Afghanistan and all.

And once again Afghanistan and Iraq were big mistakes. But a lot of military people over the last 20 years made mistakes. And Obama was a decent but not great POTUS.

Are you reading this? I hope so.

Last edited:
  • Love
I hear Card is getting the most first team reps.
Right now I can't see a noticeable difference between Card and Thompson but then again I haven't been invited to the practices and I don't understand why.

Thompson did make the most of his opportunity no denying that.

They said Ja'Tavion Sanders would be an edge rusher then they said he would be a receiver now he's a te. He was listed at 6'2 on signing day but now he's 6'4? Please don't tell me that Bill Little is back as SID.

Reactions: okiehorn
Ok now read loud and clear. The way Biden handled the withdrawal in Afghanistan was a spectacular failure and for all intents and purposes so was Iraq.

Now as for what he did that was good so far the ERP was a huge accomplishment. When the certified public account talked about how liberal CA was getting 27 billion from the ERP but nobody said s*tt when I said that conservative TX was receiving 25 billion.

So people like Greg Abbott reacted by canceling the unemployment package. It was only gonna be for a few months. Btw the unemployment rates have gone down.

Look I openly admit to having an intense dislike for Donald Trump but at least I admit it. As for Joe Biden being senile ridiculous. I'd rather have him than a 75 year old narcissist who himself will be 78 if he gets nominated in '24. I still have faith in Joe Biden Afghanistan and all.

And once again Afghanistan and Iraq were big mistakes. But a lot of military people over the last 20 years made mistakes. And Obama was a decent but not great POTUS.

Are you reading this? I hope so.
Well it's a start next I would like to hear you admit Biden has deliberately been misleading us all on Covid hoax.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT