ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder to all Aggys

Well i see theres a few aggys lurking on here so while we got yall hooked and are reeling yall in......i have a question. Last year aggy was crying abouy how Hermans class was inflated because of one of the best DB/Safety classes ever. And i look at aggy class THIS year and see a LOT of DBs/Safetys that are carrying this class.....well that and almost half yalls class are rated 3 stars. So whats the difference? The ONLY reason aggy is in the top 5 right now is because you got 24 recruits(again almost half 3 stars) TEXAS is in the top 10 with 9 fewer players......if TEXAS takes an aggy approach and signs 9 more 3 star players that would more in likely put them in the top 5. The difference being....TEXAS will not settle for half their class being 3 stars(unless they see upside) and aggy will settle for any 3 star that will give them a look. So again im asking aggy whats the difference in the TEXAS recruiting class and aggy clasd this year.....and please dont say that DB/Safety class is better than the one TEXAS pulled last year because its not.

Well i see theres a few aggys lurking on here so while we got yall hooked and are reeling yall in......i have a question. Last year aggy was crying abouy how Hermans class was inflated because of one of the best DB/Safety classes ever. And i look at aggy class THIS year and see a LOT of DBs/Safetys that are carrying this class.....well that and almost half yalls class are rated 3 stars. So whats the difference? The ONLY reason aggy is in the top 5 right now is because you got 24 recruits(again almost half 3 stars) TEXAS is in the top 10 with 9 fewer players......if TEXAS takes an aggy approach and signs 9 more 3 star players that would more in likely put them in the top 5. The difference being....TEXAS will not settle for half their class being 3 stars(unless they see upside) and aggy will settle for any 3 star that will give them a look. So again im asking aggy whats the difference in the TEXAS recruiting class and aggy clasd this year.....and please dont say that DB/Safety class is better than the one TEXAS pulled last year because its not.
I'd say the Texas 2018 class is a little better than what A&M has now for 2019. I'd imagine they will a toss up after we land our final guys. We beat Alabama for a LB today, so we are probably only getting around 3 more. I am guessing 4* DE Stripling, 3* DE/OLB Ugwoegbu or 4* Isaac, and 4* WR Wright or a linebacker. I really think 18 Texas and 19 A&M classes will end a wash. Both very good. The trick is pulling 4 classes like that in a row.

Dont think 3 or 4 more will keep aTm in the top 5.....could be wrong but i see a few teams behind aggy that could finish strong

This might be an issue with your coach just sayin. He seems to recruit this type of young man regularly. He also covered up Jameis's sexual assault at FSU so he obviously turns a blind eye to bad behavior. I would also point you to your commit CB Jeffery Carter and continued recruitment of OLB Marcel Brooks. Both have had sexual assault charges leveled against them.

Seems to be a feature of his program and not a bug.

Not if you stay away from obvious character issues. We stay away from the likes of Carter and Brooks.

does Jimbo covering up his star QB.s sexual assault case not trump Meyer's not reacting to his coaches domestic violence case?....

Reactions: diadevic
We beat Alabama for a LB today...
Christian Harris? Very good player but the H2H bravado is a little played on the part of aggys. Bama wasn't ready to take his commitment.

And if they want him later, they'll have him later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Longyac and q1w2e3
does Jimbo covering up his star QB.s sexual assault case not trump Meyer's not reacting to his coaches domestic violence case?....
Wrong. Tom Herman is the worst one in this scenario, ya GD stupid sip.

Reactions: oldhorn2
I just went through aggy schedule today in detail.

Y'all are staring 5-7 right in it's one eyed peckerhead.

Clemson
Bama
Auburn
LSU
Miss st chalk these up as losses

South Carolina and arkysaw are going to give you all you want.

I'd say the Texas 2018 class is a little better than what A&M has now for 2019. I'd imagine they will a toss up after we land our final guys. We beat Alabama for a LB today, so we are probably only getting around 3 more. I am guessing 4* DE Stripling, 3* DE/OLB Ugwoegbu or 4* Isaac, and 4* WR Wright or a linebacker. I really think 18 Texas and 19 A&M classes will end a wash. Both very good. The trick is pulling 4 classes like that in a row.
"a little better" ha!

Clemson
Bama
Auburn
LSU

Clob, you want to place some $$ on your 5-7 prediction?

It really is a shame we can’t play a Big Dumpster Fire schedule where it is Oklahoma and the 9 Dwarfs!

It really is a shame we can’t play a Big Dumpster Fire schedule where it is Oklahoma and the 9 Dwarfs!

Yet Missouri somehow became bowl eligible in the TOUGH SEC.
Mizzou would have been 2-7 or 1-8 in the Big XII.

You did play in the Big 12 before you quit ran away, and you weren't competitive in the conference, just as you're not competitive in the $EC. Since a&m sucks in the $EC, all you have to cling onto is conference smack, which is weak. When is a&m ever going to contend for a conference title, lol?

Reactions: cml7374 and Scholz

I stand by my prediction with a margin of error of one game. I'm sure you guys will sneak up on someone at some point...... but I also believe you are going to have your hands full with Arky and SC. Those are your swing games. Crap the bed on both and yes, you're looking at 5-7. Crap the bed on one of the two and you're looking at 6-6.

Guess you girls aren’t Big XII good then. KSU just manhandled you recently. And you only won the conference a single time. How aggys can badmouth this conference is a testament to how out of touch with reality you are.

Oh and on that note our SOS was #17 last year. Yours was #41. Reading is your friend.

Christian Harris? Very good player but the H2H bravado is a little played on the part of aggys. Bama wasn't ready to take his commitment.

And if they want him later, they'll have him later.
Wrong

Clemson
Bama
Auburn
LSU

No way. I have been told on this very board how much better y'alls schedule is.

Problem with Aggy is what they are selling.
That is a NC caliber coach who will bring championships to CS and NFL dreams to the players.

That might work the first year unless of course LSU, Texas and even Arkansas win big this year.

There is that chance that A&M finishes 6-6 and either LSU or Texas have a huge season.

Unless of course you think that Jimbo Fisher will become Kevin Sumlin and win 11 games and finish in the Top 5 his first year.

To me it sounds like Jimbo will be attempting to keep commits and be on the defensive come Nov and Dec.

At least y'all gave Herman a free pass and allowed UT to take what he wanted while changing the culture in Austin.

Reactions: q1w2e3
No way. I have been told on this very board how much better y'alls schedule is.
Well whenever you're I the mood for an objective look at it, you know where to turn......

"Hmm, intelligent comment. I’m guessing you expected Herman to win 10 games in year 1? Why didn’t he win? Where were you posting the Longhorns should win in Herman or Strong’s year one. Where are you now posting how well Texas will do this year?"

Hmmm i think anything less than 9 wins is an underwelming season for TEXAS this year......for aggy i see 7 wins as the ceiling but i think 6 wins is probably a fair win total to predict from me. While you are looking for "intelligent" comments how about this.....aggy will not win a national championship in your lifetime....same as your fathers and more and likely your grandfathers. Mediocrity runs through the veins at aggy land and who am i to argue with irrelevancy.....since 1939.

Reactions: Scholz
d6d860aea9a498e0b3a16c3dba526b36.jpg

"Dawn of a New Era". How did that one go, aggy? Just like all of the others. =)roll

According to Aggy
1) It was because of World War II. Like no other SWC school sent people off to war
2) Because it was an all male school.
Like having coeds help your OL
3) Because they were caught cheating under Jackie Sherill
4) Because how the Burnt Orange Satan
held them down

But.....
Now they are out of UT's shadow...

Everyone knows you can't run from your problems or throw millions of dollars at them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT