ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder to all Aggys

Funny thing happened this evening.....this guy i know who happens to be an aggy fan.....tells me how they are wrapping up this recruiting class quickly to get a jump on the 2020 class.....while TEXAS has to wait it out till signing day. I congratulated him on wrapping up their class so they can get a jump on 2020........told him when you take elite players that every good team is recruiting then you have to wait closer to signing day.....or else you end up with a class where nearly half of it is 3 stars and have to get started on 2020 recruiting as soon as possible. He just shot me the finger as i walked on by. Made my Monday more worthwhile anyway lol

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Funny thing happened this evening.....this guy i know who happens to be an aggy fan.....tells me how they are wrapping up this recruiting class quickly to get a jump on the 2020 class.....while TEXAS has to wait it out till signing day. I congratulated him on wrapping up their class so they can get a jump on 2020........told him when you take elite players that every good team is recruiting then you have to wait closer to signing day.....or else you end up with a class where nearly half of it is 3 stars and have to get started on 2020 recruiting as soon as possible. He just shot me the finger as i walked on by. Made my Monday more worthwhile anyway lol

Dylan Wright said to tell you hello cml. Another head to head victory for Jimbo. Keep on spinning though!

Good get. You won’t win jack with him. Spin that.

You guys have one championship in the modern era of college football once the playing field became a little more level. You talk like you have won as many as Bama. Yes, you should have 5 or 6 with all the advantages you have, but you have 1. No spin, just the facts.

Dylan Wright said to tell you hello cml. Another head to head victory for Jimbo. Keep on spinning though!

Lol. Talk about spin. Another head to head victory? Like he has a lot of them? Herman just literally owned the state like no one has ever seen in 2018. We improve this year, and it's just going to get worse. Good luck with aggy decommit season.

Well Bob.....when you got close to ten 3 stars.....saying hi from 4 star Dylan Wright must seem like aggy just won a national championship in the "modern" era.....put that up on that stadium wall while you're at it......aggy is and aggy will always be the butt of jokes. Aggy wants to be relevant soooo bad.....it has to suck not even being able to re live that one glory day in aggy history in 1939.......hell i've never seen that so called 1939 championship team on ESPN classic....what a shame.

You guys have one championship in the modern era of college football once the playing field became a little more level. You talk like you have won as many as Bama. Yes, you should have 5 or 6 with all the advantages you have, but you have 1. No spin, just the facts.
There's no doubt that we should have more. We should have played for the title in 2008. One dumb ass dropping an int caused us not too. Lest you forget we cracked Ohio states skull in that bcs game. 2009 against bama, we were down by 3 with 5 minutes left in the game and a freshman QB ha played every down after the first series. Even you, as an aggy must admit, if colt doesn't get hurt, we walk in that game. One of my close friends who STARTED at qb for bama, Freddy Kitchens, sat right across from me and admitted so.

Now, if you're objective and use your brain, you understand, as we do, that Texas missed out on one, possibly two national titles.

Win one or both of those, and the entire college football landscape changes.

And how many have you won? How many have you played in? Hell, how many top 5 finishes do you have? Have you guys even won a BCS bowl? Kansas has.

We have 4 in the modern era. You have 0. And you’ll never win one in your lifetime.

Lol. Talk about spin. Another head to head victory? Like he has a lot of them? Herman just literally owned the state like no one has ever seen in 2018. We improve this year, and it's just going to get worse. Good luck with aggy decommit season.
Actually you can look. Jimbo has a lot of them against Herman right now. However, Texas had a great class last year and another one this year. Texas will still finish top 12 for sure and probably top 10. Jimbo is having equally as good of a class or better than Herman had last year and when it’s said and done it will be better. It won’t get worse for us than you think. Problem we still have is being 3rd in the country gets you 3rd in the SEC. Texas has one hurdle in recruiting and no one else is even close in the Big 12. You SHOULD rolll every year because talent is so much less in the Big 12 as far as recruiting goes. Both schools are doing well and getting who they want and both are doing a good job of going out of state to cherry pick.

Reactions: BobWeltlich
No your class isn’t as good as our #3 class last year. Half of yours is 3-Star bread. You’ll drop as soon as many other teams fill their classes. But it’s moot anyway as you mentioned. You’ll never win titles wherever this class is ranked.

To some degree yes, but Bama isn’t exactly waiting and neither is Georgia. A&M has put together some very nice players that are elite. A hell of a lot of top 100 and I’ll wager with you now 2 of those 4 stars will end up 5 stars. You will finish with a good class no doubt but to try and make it sound like A&M isn’t getting elite player s makes you sound silly.

No your class isn’t as good as our #3 class last year. Half of yours is 3-Star bread. You’ll drop as soon as many other teams fill their classes. But it’s moot anyway as you mentioned. You’ll never win titles wherever this class is ranked.

Keep spinning

I’m not the one spinning. That’s you lying about our national titles.

Look I understand. It must really suck to be an aggy. One would have to divorce oneself from reality it sucks so bad. But long story short? You’ll never win. I’ve seen us win. It was nice.

We have 4 in the modern era. You have 0. And you’ll never win one in your lifetime.

One with Vince Young. All of the others were in the days with no scholarship limits, A&M being all military, etc etc. Since those things have changed, the head to head record is close to .500 and you have 1 title. But hey, keep spinning!

Boo hoo. Spin the reality that we’ve won 4 and you’ve won jack squat.

4 in the modern era. Go cry a little, lesser.

Boo hoo. Spin the reality that we’ve won 4 and you’ve won jack squat.

4 in the modern era. Go cry a little, lesser.

One title in modern era. Just the facts! Should have 6, were close on a few others, but at the end of the day, only one!

Last edited:
Technology and English. How do they work?

Last edited:
One title in modern era. Just the facts!
Yeah that’s false. But it’s ok. You’re a complete loser aggy. That’s why.

Anyway I’ve seen us win it all. It was awesome. Let me know if you’d like me to tell you about that night we won (since you’ll never experience it). Such a great night.

Jimbo and Aggy are forcing these recruits to commit.
He is pretty much telling them to jump into the truck before someone else will get their seat.

Problem with that is you are creating the illusion that this truck or football program is going somewhere.

When November comes around some of these players might want to jump out of the truck

One with Vince Young. All of the others were in the days with no scholarship limits, A&M being all military, etc etc. Since those things have changed, the head to head record is close to .500 and you have 1 title. But hey, keep spinning!

Funny thing is when Aggy was all military the REAL military schools were the power programs
Research Army and Navy in the 30's-60's.
Army was once considered a top tier program

At least research this false narrative you repeat so you do not sound like a retarded parrot.

To some degree yes, but Bama isn’t exactly waiting and neither is Georgia. A&M has put together some very nice players that are elite. A hell of a lot of top 100 and I’ll wager with you now 2 of those 4 stars will end up 5 stars. You will finish with a good class no doubt but to try and make it sound like A&M isn’t getting elite player s makes you sound silly.

What's silly is you guys pretending aggy decommit season doesn't exist. You never learn.

Enter Dylan Wright. One of the most self centered athletes I've ever seen. All this guy is worried about is getting that paycheck. Nothing else. You really think he's gonna be loyal? Especially when you guys start getting your asses handed to you? Lol

Not saying we're gonna take him. I highly doubt that. Like I said, he's self centered, and you bet your ass he sees the boat load of top WRs we have, and are still getting, as too much competition. You know, guys like Jordan Whittington, who you guys fought tooth and nail for? Lol.

Pretty sure he ends up at another $EC school. Maybe Alabama, after watching Tua pass for 600 yards on your pathetic bunch.

Aggys are getting their new coach bump in recruiting like we had last year. Next year things will even out when the shine wears off.

When you compare
What's silly is you guys pretending aggy decommit season doesn't exist. You never learn.

Enter Dylan Wright. One of the most self centered athletes I've ever seen. All this guy is worried about is getting that paycheck. Nothing else. You really think he's gonna be loyal? Especially when you guys start getting your asses handed to you? Lol

Not saying we're gonna take him. I highly doubt that. Like I said, he's self centered, and you bet your ass he sees the boat load of top WRs we have, and are still getting, as too much competition. You know, guys like Jordan Whittington, who you guys fought tooth and nail for? Lol.

Pretty sure he ends up at another $EC school. Maybe Alabama, after watching Tua pass for 600 yards on your pathetic bunch.
wjat you don’t understand is EVERY school loses players. Kids are kids in a different way these days. Self glorification and all about me attitudes rule the world. I’m sure we will lose some because yes there are players who just fear competition as well. We have 5 really good DBs. Will one go elsewhere because he may not play? Maybe. I’m with you. I don’t get overly excited because of recruits right now. I know Jimbo has always been a great recruiter and better than most, until the ink is dry I don’t buy into anything. Ill take the momentum and enjoy currently. As for Wright, you would be thrilled to have him. He May end up elsewhere but so might a couple of your recruits if Herman shows he isn’t it either. It’s recruiting season, I’m not holding my breath on any of them but I would be worried that Alabama and Oklahoma are our recruiting competition at the moment..not Texas

Yes, everybody loses some commits. What you don't understand is that nobody gets players flipped away from them year in, and year out, on the level aggy does. Enough so that the phrase "aggy decommit season" was coined.

This is a result of your high pressure sales tactics, born out of desperation to get ahead of daddy. You pressure them to commit too soon, they watch the garbage you guys put on the field during their senior seasons, and start realizing they screwed up.

Anyway, good luck to ya. See you in aggy decommit season. Btw, Jordan Whittington laughed at you guys for trying too hard when you landed the swagcopter in Cuero. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: q1w2e3
When you compare

wjat you don’t understand is EVERY school loses players. Kids are kids in a different way these days. Self glorification and all about me attitudes rule the world. I’m sure we will lose some because yes there are players who just fear competition as well. We have 5 really good DBs. Will one go elsewhere because he may not play? Maybe. I’m with you. I don’t get overly excited because of recruits right now. I know Jimbo has always been a great recruiter and better than most, until the ink is dry I don’t buy into anything. Ill take the momentum and enjoy currently. As for Wright, you would be thrilled to have him. He May end up elsewhere but so might a couple of your recruits if Herman shows he isn’t it either. It’s recruiting season, I’m not holding my breath on any of them but I would be worried that Alabama and Oklahoma are our recruiting competition at the moment..not Texas

LOL that Alabama and Oklahoma are your only recruiting competition. Do you not remember just 5 months ago Texas finished with the #3 class and currently has a higher average rating you. Like I said, you are enjoying some momentum right now but the shine will wear off after a season and a few losses. Right now Jimbo can't do no wrong, but once he starts having to answer for losses and starts getting criticism about different things the landscape will change. I don't think you will have any noteworthy decommits because they are being recruited as his guys and will be the ones to turn it around, they have a favorable depth chart and the season shouldn't have much effect on that. Next years class will not have that same message and will be a harder sell. JImbo loaded his staff up with recruiters and will play the game so I do think he will always recruit well but he will need to be successful on the field in the future.

There's no doubt that we should have more. We should have played for the title in 2008. One dumb ass dropping an int caused us not too. Lest you forget we cracked Ohio states skull in that bcs game. 2009 against bama, we were down by 3 with 5 minutes left in the game and a freshman QB ha played every down after the first series. Even you, as an aggy must admit, if colt doesn't get hurt, we walk in that game. One of my close friends who STARTED at qb for bama, Freddy Kitchens, sat right across from me and admitted so.

Now, if you're objective and use your brain, you understand, as we do, that Texas missed out on one, possibly two national titles.

Win one or both of those, and the entire college football landscape changes.

You left out the '83 Cotton Bowl game against Georgia. All Texas had to do was punt the football and not drop it and we win the game and the NC. Miami went on to win it that night by beating Nebraska in the Orange Bowl. You have to wonder if Texas had won it that year and not Miami, what the CFB landscape would have looked like beyond 1983. Would Miami have had as much success as they did if Texas had won it in '83?

This always cracks me up coming from Ags as they have all the same advantages plus being closer to both Houston and Dallas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT