ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (A special moment among special moments ...)

I'm just saying it would be interesting for everyone to do an offensive re-rank. For instance, these were your rankings:

For the record, I'd put the groups like this:

QB: 5
RB: 4
WR: 7
TE: 4
OL: 4.5

It would be a fun exercise maybe during the bye week of a future podcast.
QB: 7
RB: 7
WR: 8
TE: 5
OL: 6.5

1. The tight ends are still probably the worst position group on the team.

2.Dana faked anguish on Saturday and that pissed me off.
Dana's reply is becoming almost like coach speak. You know what he is going to say before he says it.

Dana's reply is becoming almost like coach speak. You know what he is going to say before he says it.
He was so embarrassed and appalled by what happened that he's going to take no action whatsoever and just leave it in the hands of someone else.

That would have been like David Stern saying, "We're not suspending anyone for what happened at the Palace. We're going to let the police decide if anything needs to be done."

Reactions: HerkieWalls
Yes Texas did very well against Oklahoma. But they have more tests to come. They just passed their midterms, but now they have to pass their lab exams and their finals too. Lets just see what kind of grade they end up getting at the end of the semester. That remains to be seen.

Yes Texas did very well against Oklahoma. But they have more tests to come. They just passed their midterms, but now they have to pass their lab exams and their finals too. Lets just see what kind of grade they end up getting at the end of the semester. That remains to be seen.
They have to stop playing down to its competition. That starts this weekend.

He was so embarrassed and appalled by what happened that he's going to take no action whatsoever and just leave it in the hands of someone else.

That would have been like David Stern saying, "We're not suspending anyone for what happened at the Palace. We're going to let the police decide if anything needs to be done."
Or when Les Miles was so put back by one of his player's actions that he let his teammates decide his fate...

The entire performance left OU frustrated and searching for answers. Fundamentals like tackling have been an issue, something coaches and players have even admitted.

“It’s really frustrating,” OU cornerback Parnell Motley said. “We just keep talking about it and talking about it. I get tired of that sh—. We gotta go prove it. It’s crazy. We keep talking about and not doing it. I’m tired of talking. We just have to go out there and play.”

This is what OU Player said yesterday. Kinda of reminds what Texas players used to say.
Can you say soft Sooners.. loving it

Murray isn't a good dude. It's that simple.
When Murray’s Dad was shopping him around after leaving the aggies, just how close was UT in getting him and what was the reason they didn’t? You have a back story on that you can spill now? Just damn glad we didn’t take him, he probably would have soured the locker room.

I agree with the comments on Murray. Have to mention I read somewhere that Sam greeted him by slapping his helmet. Not necessarily the best approach to a sore loser.

Do we know whether Murray will be back after this year?

I thought about you during the entire card. It really was an entertaining card, but the main event ended up producing all the things that I don't typically associate with the sport, which is typically a lot of class and respect between fighters.
Did you think about me when Derrick Lewis took his shorts off in the ring and said “my balls was hot.”? Or when the shit show broke out at the end? This is critical to my identity.

Was Herman calling the offensive plays on Saturday? Sorry if I just missed this

I agree with the comments on Murray. Have to mention I read somewhere that Sam greeted him by slapping his helmet. Not necessarily the best approach to a sore loser.

Do we know whether Murray will be back after this year?
He gone.

Did you think about me when Derrick Lewis took his shorts off in the ring and said “my balls was hot.”? Or when the shit show broke out at the end? This is critical to my identity.
Mostly during the women's fight.

Ok, a little bit in the Beast's post-fight interview. Full transparency. :D
There it is. That dude is missing a few screws, not unlike me. When he said that I thought, “makes sense.” Hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT