ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend: A Whirlwind of Stuff

Glad to hear about Worthy. I have a feeling he is going to redeem himself this season and end up a Texas legend.

Reactions: horns--21
As I've been saying since early December, things are expecting to heat up in the next week on the Portal front.

Expect a couple visitors in this weekend and if everything went as hopes, maybe that number grows to 3-4.

Wide receiver will be one area of focus, without question.
This caught my attention. It appears you know some things.

Reactions: pdrscott99
Nice ZZ list, but I might have to put Fool For Your Stockings in there too. It has one of my favorite lines from them:

“Now I don't mind when you send money
And bring your girlfriends with you
But how could one be so thoughtless
to try and handle less than two?”

It’s very probable that he'll be the slot receiver for the program unless he's injured or someone takes his job.
sxv-wtf.gif

... What's going to happen with Lamar Jackson in the off-season? Texans fans, would you give up the No.2 and two other first round picks to get him?

Good God, no. Because then you have to pay him $200MM at least. And you don't have any kind of roster (or cap space to build a roster) around him. And he doesn't play in December. Take a young QB and build around that guy on a rookie deal.

Good God, no. Because then you have to pay him $200MM at least. And you don't have any kind of roster (or cap space to build a roster) around him. And he doesn't play in December. Take a young QB and build around that guy on a rookie deal.
fair enough

But you propose another team with gaping holes not only pay him but give up 3 first round picks?? It’s nonsensical.
Some teams and fan-bases would be ok with paying that much for an MVP-level player at the position.

Jordan is a hell of a player and Ketch the bottom line is the truth that impacts the bottom line. "Obviously, his numbers would likely have soared with good quarterback play". It is hard to catch what is not thrown to you and Jordan made and makes Texas a much better offense with his presence on the field and we're fortunate that he is coming back.
I agree. He is one hell of a receiver, don’t understand why he didn’t get more touches.

Just seems so negative this early on. I'm enjoying this team. You're looking for a new coach with 16 regular season games left. Go get em tiger!
You don’t have to pay attention, but the AD does.

Just seems so negative this early on. I'm enjoying this team. You're looking for a new coach with 16 regular season games left. Go get em tiger!
I don’t see his comments as negative at all. Rodney Terry seems to be a terrific person, but we need a helluva coach with a winning history. Terry just doesn’t fit the need.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT