ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (About Colin Simmons and so much more)

It's a hell of a problem to have and a much better problem to have than the alternative, which would see Choice with a lack of talented options with which to work. All hail Tashard Choice and his stacked roster of running backs. May the strongest survive, win All-America honors and get drafted high in the NFL.

This makes me think when Texas had Keontay Ingram, Roschon and Bijan all in the same backfield. They stuck with the seniority but Bijan should have started from Day 1. We need to play the best players period.

Air Force one has to make the top 10. President James Marshall deserves better than that.

Harrison Ford Movie GIF

It's a hell of a problem to have and a much better problem to have than the alternative, which would see Choice with a lack of talented options with which to work. All hail Tashard Choice and his stacked roster of running backs. May the strongest survive, win All-America honors and get drafted high in the NFL.

This makes me think when Texas had Keontay Ingram, Roschon and Bijan all in the same backfield. They stuck with the seniority but Bijan should have started from Day 1. We need to play the best players period.
No doubt. Rich people problems.

BTW, I watched Patriot Games.

I am convinced that I have never seen it before last night. It was nothing like what I thought and I didn't remember a single scene.

I don't know how I never watched it, but it was great.
Definitely one of my favorites. I have a hard time cutting that one off if it is on.

What’s up with Michael Uini, don’t hear his name anymore

BTW, I watched Patriot Games.

I am convinced that I have never seen it before last night. It was nothing like what I thought and I didn't remember a single scene.

I don't know how I never watched it, but it was great.
Awesome, I’m glad you liked it! Great performances all around and I love the James Horner soundtrack too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT