ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (About the other guy...)

I didn't mention money because it's super obvious.

We're basically cooking the books if we're just going to ignore stuff that makes it otherwise obvious.
So a really good baseball player comes to the states from the Dominican Republic and wants to play college ball. He asks, “Is Texas a baseball school?” “No, they make more money at football.“

Your reasoning makes no sense to me. It’s just my opinion you're disagreeing with. And visa versa.

V
You handled this much better than i would have sir. It is amazing what people will say via keyboard.
It’s up to the parents and if your involved or just think everything is taken care of if you just drop them off.
Don’t fail to teach your own child.
Invest your time in their success and be a positive influence. You have teach them to put in the work for success.
T ball and softball is fun.
Ketch just has to accept the blame and not be thin skinned.
Poking fun and making memories that last a lifetime, I’m jealous and would love to do it all over again.
Enjoy

Exactly. The games are too much for any average person to consume, so you have to tell them what’s interesting and important so they see it as must watch tv.

Heather hasn't mentioned them once. I wonder if this is just a by product of having two seven year olds.

I'm comfortable saying there are 10 good BC options after Nightmare Alley & have zero qualms about calling it #1...I hate that I knew the ending so early, but, I really enjoyed the journey getting there.

On Card...I was really surprised at how slow he was processing info in the pocket when the bullets started flying...I hope it was just a big time talent thrown into the fire too soon, but, we've all seen dudes who can make all the throws never be able to make good decisions at game speed.

a. I need to see it, clearly.

b. You don't know what you don't know until you know it. The same questions about handling pressure in is face and being made to feel uncomfortable is the same thing we don't know about Ewers.

So a really good baseball player comes to the states from the Dominican Republic and wants to play college ball. He asks, “Is Texas a baseball school?” “No, they make more money at football.“

Your reasoning makes no sense to me. It’s just my opinion you're disagreeing with. And visa versa.

Texas is a football school with maybe the best college baseball program in the country. Same with swimming.

Texas isn't a swim school, either, no matter how much Eddie Reese wins.

V

It’s up to the parents and if your involved or just think everything is taken care of if you just drop them off.
Don’t fail to teach your own child.
Invest your time in their success and be a positive influence. You have teach them to put in the work for success.
T ball and softball is fun.
Ketch just has to accept the blame and not be thin skinned.
Poking fun and making memories that last a lifetime, I’m jealous and would love to do it all over again.
Enjoy
The truth is you had quite some gall to speak of my parenting skills without remotely knowing what the **** you were talking about.

Your lack of self-awareness continues to shine.

Reactions: darrenj
b. You don't know what you don't know until you know it. The same questions about handling pressure in is face and being made to feel uncomfortable is the same thing we don't know about Ewers.

giphy.gif

You won't talk yourself into 9-3. No way.
The fun of being a fan is having a positive outlook when the season rolls around. If this player develops or that player or that new coach makes a significant difference. If...

Of course, admittedly, having this outlook also leads to frustration when and if it doesn't occur, which has been the normal the last 12 seasons.

Heather hasn't mentioned them once. I wonder if this is just a by product of having two seven year olds.
Yeah the battle for down time priority is no joke when it becomes that scarce. You can only watch so many things. I don’t know how some people find the time to watch all these series and whatnot. I’m always way behind so I can’t ever discuss them in real time. Also, I don’t have time to make a mistake on a show, so it’s kind of good to be behind a bit so I can get the scoop before investing.

The fun of being a fan is having a positive outlook when the season rolls around. If this player develops or that player or that new coach makes a significant difference. If...

Of course, admittedly, having this outlook also leads to frustration when and if it doesn't occur, which has been the normal the last 12 seasons.
I've said it for years but every team wins the offseason. I'm not pouring the Kool-Aid. I'll let someone else get your guys drunk on high expectations ;)

I just asked Heather why she's not into it...

"It's got a lot going against it."

She cited....

a. China
b. Fans not being allowed to attend.
c. It not being promoted well.

Her words.

#10- my 7 year old grandson was standing on his head ( literally) in left field. Your daughter has potential.
My 6 year old grandson plays 6U ice hockey and when we put him in t-ball for spring he asked if he could check the base runners and how long was the penalty for slashing someone with the bat.

can you imagine?
I would prefer not to!:) I just look at their schedule and just don't see how it happens but of course i thought the same thing this past year! I am a glass half full type of guy so i will go 9-3 and be really happy if they get there.

Reactions: Ketchum
Another vote for Silver Linings Playbook for being Cooper's best movie. If I'm flipping channels and I see that movie on I'll watch some of it almost every time. Plus Jennifer looked good in the dance competition.
Weird. I hated that movie. Would have to be paid a lot to watch it again.

My 6 year old grandson plays 6U ice hockey and when we put him in t-ball for spring he asked if he could check the base runners and how long was the penalty for slashing someone with the bat.
That's awesome.

I would prefer not to!:) I just look at their schedule and just don't see how it happens but of course i thought the same thing this past year! I am a glass half full type of guy so i will go 9-3 and be really happy if they get there.
I feel like we look at the schedule and think the same thing every year.

The truth is you had quite some gall to speak of my parenting skills without remotely knowing what the **** you were talking about.

Your lack of self-awareness continues to shine.
Your the one acting embarrassedly. Teach your kid where they’re supposed to be and be involved if it wasn’t such a sore subject you wouldn’t be responding like a bitch but just laugh it off as part your kids learning. Every parent experiences it.Are you a rookie dad?
And by the way your self awareness ends at tip of your nose .

Your the one acting embarrassedly. Teach your kid where they’re supposed to be and be involved if it wasn’t such a sore subject you wouldn’t be responding like a bitch but just laugh it off as part your kids learning. Every parent experiences it.Are you a rookie dad?
And by the way your self awareness ends at tip of your nose .
This seems way over the top on this type of conversation. I would assume we all think we are doing the best we can for our kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT