ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (An Arch commit in the distance?)

So you are saying you would stay and be a back up for the rest of your career, playing for a coach who has clearly lost confidence in you? Card still has tremendous upside and can be a starter somewhere. Transferring worked out well for Buchele and Rising.
For the rest of your career?! Did I say that numb nuts? Card will start this year and if Ewers takes over Card will still play and be very valuable. But you want Wright or Ballard in there over Card. Card being on this team this year weather playing or being Ewers backup will be the best thing that can happen to Ewers and our fball team. Not to mention he’ll still have two years after this one.

For the rest of your career?! Did I say that numb nuts? Card will start this year and if Ewers takes over Card will still play and be very valuable. But you want Wright or Ballard in there over Card. Card being on this team this year weather playing or being Ewers backup will be the best thing that can happen to Ewers and our fball team. Not to mention he’ll still have two years after this one.
I am not talking about what is best for the team numb nuts. I am talking about what is best for Card.

Don't think anything i said was wrong. Formers players have said the lock room was toxic, you had current players essentially calling out CT for his comments re NIL at NU and openly campaigned for QE while CT was still on the roster. Actions speak loud and clear in this scenario.

Any time you actively quit or try and quit on you team just because you aren't the starter speaks volumes. Even worse when you do it 3 times and quietly enroll at OU. He fought when he played here and i commend him especially playing through injury, but the way he handled many things here speaks a lot about his character. Last thing i'll say on that.
@Ketchum
ketch I’m tagging you in this. Because I want you involved.

hey @Txhorns10
I saw your comment about Casey. Couple of things and I’m going to respond. First of all I’m not going to get mad. Because I would like to have a respectful conversation. But I have to disagree on what you said about Casey. I met the kid multiple times and he’s always been a class act. Kind and respectful. Idk what he entirely said during those interviews since he’s been in Nebraska but I don’t need too because while I may not entirely agree with what he said, anything he says about Sark is right.
Because here’s the truth, Right now at this moment, Sark is a major issue, question mark and liability. So anything Casey says about this football team, he’s not entirely wrong and what went wrong last year. Sark has made some questionable calls (Stupid calls if we’re being honest) and Casey was not the issue. He played through some ****ed up situations plus he was tremendously better than Card. By no means was Casey GOD MODE but he was better than Card,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT