ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Any reasons for panic?)

As a guy who has called on your man card before, I have to say I also love this movie. I don't know if it's the plot as much as it's a love for a whimsical Kate Beckinsale, but something about Serendipity works for me.
It's only a B- romcom, but I still love it.

Seems like the perfect time to talk trash. You literally backed it up. There’s always a respect level to it. But don’t talk trash to me then try to limit when I can talk trash back to you after I actually beat you.
To be fair, Clark hasn't complained about it all.

Neither is better than Durham.
Curious, what makes you believe Durham is the best back in the country when not one service remotely backs up that train of though? I may have missed it if you previously stated why you believe that

didn't make this list

or this one

and is 18th on this one

There are a lot of stupid people on the internet...I know Better Off Dead was great and dont need 3rd parties to validate that. You need to be better...no pun intended

Curious, what makes you believe Durham is the best back in the country when not one service remotely backs up that train of though? I may have missed it if you previously stated why you believe that

First and foremost, he's an a game-changer from an explosiveness and burst standpoint. This is a kid with legit 10.4 speed in the 100 meters. That's in a different zip code than any of his peers at the top of the running back food chain this year.

On top of that, we've seen this kid dominate at the highest levels in the state of Texas. This is a kid that was too much for a program like DeSoto to handle. Nearly 3,000 yards against the best schedule a kid can face. He ticks every box other than not being someone with the size of a Baxter.

If you've missed my thoughts, you just haven't been consistently reading my work because I've talked about it a lot.

Hope this helps.

There are a lot of stupid people on the internet...I know Better Off Dead was great and dont need 3rd parties to validate that. You need to be better...no pun intended
It's a "meh" movie baked inside 80s sentimentality.

I'd rather watch other movies.

Understand that you aren’t pleased to see Mulkey with another national championship after saying a month ago that Staley put her in her place. Her place is now third in ladies’s national championships by a coach. To be fair, I have made many more bad estimations than you and they aren’t recorded like yours. Both Staley and Mulkey are controversial but I don’t think either is through With winning national championships. What galls me is how long we kept Jody and the unproven poor hire after her that wasn’t driven by a winning resume. Hopefully Vic can change that but he has been here longer than Mulkey has at LSU and we are not near to the level of LSU With all of our facilities.

Understand that you aren’t pleased to see Mulkey with another national championship after saying a month ago that Staley put her in her place. Her place is now third in ladies’s national championships by a coach. To be fair, I have made many more bad estimations than you and they aren’t recorded like yours. Both Staley and Mulkey are controversial but I don’t think either is through With winning national championships. What galls me is how long we kept Jody and the unproven poor hire after her that wasn’t driven by a winning resume. Hopefully Vic can change that but he has been here longer than Mulkey has at LSU and we are not near to the level of LSU With all of our facilities.

I mean.. no doubt.

She might be a horrible human being, but no one would ever say she isn't elite at her craft.

a. I think you might be right about Baxter.

b. I think Murphy stays. Manning is the starter in 2024, one way or another.

c. Yes, on the OL.

d. I think the coaches want those spots to open up with those four, but those dudes don't want to leave.

e. There's still not depth everywhere.
b. So if Ewers is the starter in 23 and Manning the starter in 24 why should Murphy stay? To be effectively 3rd string in 23? He won’t get much attention from Sark during the season if 3rd string. Makes no sense for him.

On Mulkey i was so happy when she quit Baylor i live in Waco & hearing all the Baylor fans crying about her is fun.
From things i have head the AD during the Briles days kissed her ass & gave her everything the new AD didn't do those things & that led her to LSU. I hate her winning but better at LSU than Baylor of course Soon Vic & UT will have to deal with her again

The Sure Thing definitely belongs in top 10 of John Cusack Movies

didn't make this list

or this one

and is 18th on this one

“The Sure Thing” is a top 5 movie in the Cusack film history and listed as a top 10 movie in two of your references. I feel you need to see the movie again (or, apparently, watch it for the first time). I will go to my deathbed arguing that “The Sure Thing” is the most underrated 80’s movie. It’s better than most of the John Hughes movies (and I love John Hughes movies) yet doesn’t get the respect it deserves.

b. So if Ewers is the starter in 23 and Manning the starter in 24 why should Murphy stay? To be effectively 3rd string in 23? He won’t get much attention from Sark during the season if 3rd string. Makes no sense for him.
I suppose it depends on whether this is Murphy's opinion of where things stand. I'm not sure he's basing life decisions on my thoughts.

On Mulkey i was so happy when she quit Baylor i live in Waco & hearing all the Baylor fans crying about her is fun.
From things i have head the AD during the Briles days kissed her ass & gave her everything the new AD didn't do those things & that led her to LSU. I hate her winning but better at LSU than Baylor of course Soon Vic & UT will have to deal with her again
I loathe her and it has nothing to do with basketball.

“The Sure Thing” is a top 5 movie in the Cusack film history and listed as a top 10 movie in two of your references. I feel you need to see the movie again (or, apparently, watch it for the first time). I will go to my deathbed arguing that “The Sure Thing” is the most underrated 80’s movie. It’s better than most of the John Hughes movies (and I love John Hughes movies) yet doesn’t get the respect it deserves.
I'll check it out.

Reactions: Sen. Blutarsky
To be fair, Clark hasn't complained about it all.
“Angel’s a tremendous, tremendous player. I have nothing but respect for her. I love her game, the way she rebounds the ball, scores the ball is absolutely incredible. I’m a big fan of her. Even the whole LSU team, the way they played. I don’t think there should be any criticism for what she did."

That's Caitlyn Clark in an interview after the game when asked about the taunting. She plays with passion and doesn't begrudge when her opponents do to. Also, she's an f-in gamer! I'm thinking about getting season tickets to the games next year.

“Angel’s a tremendous, tremendous player. I have nothing but respect for her. I love her game, the way she rebounds the ball, scores the ball is absolutely incredible. I’m a big fan of her. Even the whole LSU team, the way they played. I don’t think there should be any criticism for what she did."

That's Caitlyn Clark in an interview after the game when asked about the taunting. She plays with passion and doesn't begrudge when her opponents do to. Also, she's an f-in gamer! I'm thinking about getting season tickets to the games next year.
LSU players will have to grudgingly appreciate her.

Good Lord! Gatlin Bair can flat out fly!! Whew! He's not even close to his peak either. With more physical maturity & more training we're looking at at sub 10 seconds! Bair looks to have a big frame too. Sign him up! The kid behind him has some serious wheels too! Hell, sign them both up!

I totally understand both points. Better Off Dead isn't a good movie, but there's sentimentality to it.

Grosse Point Break is awesome.
The Muppets Boo GIF by Muppet Wiki

I can't believe so any people will stand on the table for Better off Dead. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT