ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend: Better buy this kid's stock while there's still some left!

I waited years to see you rank Steely Dan songs. I love that picture! Personally, Gaucho is the best IMO. But there is NO bad Steely Dan song!!!!
Bow Thank You GIF by Out of Office

Great read this evening, especially on Worthy and Johntay. Agree with the insight and legitimate question being raised that QE may have underperformed this past year, knowing we likely had fastest / most talented WR duo in the country. Excited to see how he improves with new cast of receivers and 3rd year with Sark.

p.s. Caitlin Clark name typo.

Reactions: marinehorn
Great read this evening, especially on Worthy and Johntay. Agree with the insight and legitimate question being raised that QE may have underperformed this past year, knowing we likely had fastest / most talented WR duo in the country. Excited to see how he improves with new cast of receivers and 3rd year with Sark.

p.s. Caitlin Clark name typo.
a. No likely about it. It might not even be close.

b. Thanks for the heads up.

“* It's hard not to wonder if Quinn Ewers did enough at quarterback last season when you consider that he was playing with the two fastest and arguably athletic wide receivers in school history.”

on your Worthy combine thread a poster got destroyed for asking this question.

OB gonna OB

“* It's hard not to wonder if Quinn Ewers did enough at quarterback last season when you consider that he was playing with the two fastest and arguably athletic wide receivers in school history.”

on your Worthy combine thread a poster got destroyed for asking this question.

OB gonna OB
It's not a positive thought, so that's somewhat expected.

Must be an easy day at the office when that much good news rolls in over the weekend! Great column, let the good times roll.

B/S Rodney Terry outlasts David Pierce at Texas (not total years. From this point on)

I'm really not sure how to answer.
It’s a tough one. On one had Pierce’s job is on the line THIS season while RT’s is not. That being said Pierce has some skins on the wall and has shown an ability to do just enough.

Reactions: reddoor
I don't understand the logic. You are saying that because we had Worthy and Mitchell we should have beaten a team with Penix, Rome Odunze, Ja'Lynn Polk and Jalen McMillan?
I think anyone who watched the game thinks we had plenty of opportunities to win it but didn’t capitalize due to one reason or another
Fumbles and red zone playcalling definitely stick out

Reactions: Russhorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT