ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Ewers to run it back in 2024?)

I merely skimmed to catch up. Someone just tell me if this is cliffs or not

RLong: Ewers still has a good chance to go pro based on data I've looked at.

Ketch: lmao I know you stuff you don't. No.

It's as simple as this. If Quinn blows up in these last 3-5 games, anything is possible.

Anything short of pure liftoff into space, it looks like he's coming back.

If Texas and Bama both win out I don't care about how any of it is done. This isn't a single data point that trumps "Texas won by 10 at Alabama on the field". Nothing comes close.

There is no world where any justification to change that is anything other than a screw job to Texas. I'm not saying that it won't happen, but there is no scenario where it's logically appropriate.
Yup, and in Tuscaloosa. No neutral cite there.

Other sites are putting Quinn's return at 90% this morning. Credit where it's due, Ketch and Anwar were a day ahead of everyone else on this.

Other sites are putting Quinn's return at 90% this morning. Credit where it's due, Ketch and Anwar were a day ahead of everyone else on this.

Shoulder Shrug Idk GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: UNGHorn
Quinn coming back means bye bye Murphy and arch 2nd string… this seems fine

I thought the point was clear. Yes, the circumstances suck. It very possibly cost him draft position. But there are clearly examples where RBs with the same injury, and in McGahee’s case much worse, who were still drafted high in the months following. I only suggested once the noise quiets down then NFL teams may very well determine they aren’t significantly deterred by the injury assuming the surgery went well and recovery going on schedule
Damn. A productive and constructive post. Congratulations. I’m stunned.

I'm glad there's a great chance he's coming back--we need an experienced QB--we need to take a break from the young and inexperienced at that position.

Reactions: LJ2013 and Ketchum
Can't wait for Quinn to be back..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT