ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Houston is greater than Dallas?)

The correct Star Wars rankings:
  1. Rogue One
  2. A New Hope
  3. The Empire Strikes Back
  4. The Force Awakens
  5. Return of the Jedi
  6. Revenge of the Sith
  7. Attack of the Clones
  8. The Phantom Menace
Empire third, huh?

Reactions: hornfanaustin
I've got:
1) Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back
2) Episode 6: Return of the Jedi

3) Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith
4) Episode 4: Star Wars (A New Hope)
5) Episode 7: The Force Awakens
6) Episode 3.5: Rogue One

7) Episode 2: Attack of the Clones
8) Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

BUY or SELL: Herman hiring Tim Beck (if it happens) is the first little hiccup of Herman's otherwise solid first six weeks on the job?

(Sell) I say that because I think his chops as a recruiter in the state of Texas bring a unique set of skills that might be needed on this staff. If Herman believes that Beck is his guy and he’s not worried about any play-calling concerns, I’m not sure who is out there that brings more to the table. We’re talking about a guy that absolutely locked down Baron Browning and J.K. Dobbins this year from 17 hours and change away in a car ride.

Impossible. The resident idiots who are
Somehow experts on hiring offensive coordinators here say he's pure garbage. So do the fake insiders who suddenly have inside ties right into Urban Meyers office.

So where are all the offensive gurus who say that Beck is terrible and Herman is an idiot for thanking of hiring him? I mean we have some badass couch coaches that obviously know way more then Herman. Herman should start threads on GameDay and ask OB what plays to run. Sometimes guys on this site remind me of the scene in Friday Night Lights when all those guys come into the coaches office to tell him what his game plan should be. Keep your day job OBs.

Reactions: I Hear Voices
@Ketchum How does the saying go Dallas tears couldn't taste any sweeter or something like that? It's the little things. It's interesting how many irrational upset Dallas fans out there after losing one game and to most a pretty meaningless game. I guess Eagle fans have a knack to get under the skin of Dallas fans. Fly, Eagles Fly...on to victory...FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.

Note: I'm about to get flamed by all those Dallas fans.

"Well done, Jason Garrett. The player personnel was probably used as well as it could be on Sunday. The team’s most important assets were protected."

The original star wars is arguably one of the most incredible, and influential movies in cinema history. The force awakens ahead? Come on dude.
Yes, it is all of those things. And if we're talking only about historical significance, then it should be No.1.

Reactions: I Hear Voices
@Ketchum How does the saying go Dallas tears couldn't taste any sweeter or something like that? It's the little things. It's interesting how many irrational upset Dallas fans out there after losing one game and to most a pretty meaningless game. I guess Eagle fans have a knack to get under the skin of Dallas fans. Fly, Eagles Fly...on to victory...FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.

Note: I'm about to get flamed by all those Dallas fans.

"Well done, Jason Garrett. The player personnel was probably used as well as it could be on Sunday. The team’s most important assets were protected."
I couldn't have cared less about Sunday. Was glad to see Philly give up some draft positioning.

Excellent write up. Covered a ton.

I saw an article today where Nunes criticized Rouseys trainer. MMA needs Rousey and they let her blow up.

Your movie list is void until you see Lion and then let's see your update.

Happy New Years.

Anything new for OB in 2017?
You were 2nd and 7th. Not bad.

Game of Thrones filming delayed because all episodes occur in Winter in Westeros. Also resulted in only 7 episodes being written for this season which might not air until early summer (according to some GOT blogs).

"… Tyreek Hill is woman-beater. He is also a difference-making superstar in the NFL right now. If New England doesn’t make the Super Bowl, I get the sense that he could be a big reasonwhy."

Did you mean this? Maybe world beater? Sounds like irresponsible choice of words unless I missed a big story.
@Ketchum

Last edited:
You lost me when you had The Force Awakens in the two spot and Rogue One in the five spot. My rankings...

1. Empire Strikes Back
2. A New Hope
3. Rogue One
4. Return of the Jedi
5. Revenge of the Sith
6. Phantom Menace (Darth Maul)
7. Attack of the Clones

The Mariah meltdown was glorious! I can't stand her as she is a diva who treats people like crap. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her meltdown live on stage. It's even better now that Dick Clark Productions might sue her for slander when she blamed them for her meltdown.

Really looking forward to Herman finishing out the coaching staff.
No TFA?

How far? I mean... it's a solid 7.0-7.5 flick.
I don't know how you have The Force Awakens over Star Wars.

I mean, its the exact same film with worse acting and a laughable, emotional villain.

Reactions: LJ01
"… Tyreek Hill is woman-beater. He is also a difference-making superstar in the NFL right now. If New England doesn’t make the Super Bowl, I get the sense that he could be a big reasonwhy."

Did you mean this? Maybe world beater? Sounds like irresponsible choice of words unless I missed a big story.
@Ketchum
Got kicked out of OkSt for assaulting his pregnant GF.

http://newsok.com/article/5399812

I do not know best position for Fowler to play---he does not look like an inside LB to me. Hope Coach Herman can find a way for him to excel.
Rushing the QB is what he seams the most natural at

@Ketchum
You missed a big story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT