ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (I attempt to explain what happened...)

a. Well,I am recently in love with soccer.
b. I am tired of Texas football sucking. It would be nice after the last near-decade to have an inspiring team to follow.

We couldn't agree more on B. I think we are all at that point.

I agree that this is the week Herman and his staff start earning their chops. He now sees what we've been seeing for seven years. My hope is we will start seeing some improvement. I have doubts we will do very well in B12 play.

Imagine this post as a recurring theme of Texas football:
"I agree this is the week Coach Strong and his staff start earning their chops. He now sees what we've been seeing for the past _____ years. My hope is we will start seeing some improvement. I have doubts we will do very well in B12 play."

"I agree this is the week Mack and his (insert: "new D.C.", or "new D.C.", etc.)staff start earning their chops. My hope is we will start seeing some improvement. I have (or "no") doubts we will do very well in B12 play."

"We're holding back on showing the full offense until OU..."
And on, and on and on.

Reactions: Jim DeLoach
Imagine this post as a recurring theme of Texas football:
"I agree this is the week Coach Strong and his staff start earning their chops. He now sees what we've been seeing for the past _____ years. My hope is we will start seeing some improvement. I have doubts we will do very well in B12 play."

"I agree this is the week Mack and his (insert: "new D.C.", or "new D.C.", etc.)staff start earning their chops. My hope is we will start seeing some improvement. I have (or "no") doubts we will do very well in B12 play."

"We're holding back on showing the full offense until OU..."
And on, and on and on.
Sadly, it's true. Same old, same old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT