ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (I'm baaaaaaaack)

Originally posted by cashthompson:
It has been a weak year for music compared to 2013. This time last year you had Yeezus, Trouble Will Find Me, MVOC, AM, Acid Rap, etc... a lot of solid albums. Outside of St. Vincent it's been a pretty crappy year.

This post was edited on 7/7 2:08 PM by cashthompson
Yeah, I don't want to say it's weak, but it hasn't been a great year.

So you like Suarez but don't like Robben?? Odd ... Don't like the non-sportsmanship in "embellishing" but cool with biting an oppenent.

Originally posted by DVDA1:
So you like Suarez but don't like Robben?? Odd ... Don't like the non-sportsmanship in "embellishing" but cool with biting an oppenent.
Yes, I have in total arbitrary fashion made these decisoins.

Originally posted by Ketchum:
Originally posted by McGuapo:
Originally posted by Ketchum:
Originally posted by McGuapo:

If this team's record is 3-3, the recruiting damage probably can't be undid.....gulp
The early schedule is b-r-u-t-a-l

I picked a random pre-season Top 25 from the web and we're talking about the No.3, No.9 and No.12 teams in the country in the first six weeks. That doesn't include the Crawl game against a team that beat Texas by three touchdowns last year.
It sheds a harsh spotlight on the whole just wait til Strong has some success recruiting angle. How much success can you have at 3-3? I'm guessing an offensive juggernaut hasn't developed nor has a top level D to bring sexy back by that record. It's can't be 3-3.
Tricky little window he's dealing with,.
Camel-and-needle.jpg

Hadn't realized that about Gray before. I guess it's telling that the only Gray highlight I can recall instantly is the block on that K-State linebacker. That block was a Campbell-esque hit that I wont soon forget. He has broken off some good runs though.

Originally posted by Alexamsel:
Although I enjoyed your football commentary, I'm not sure soccer commentary fits in here. Weren't you just picking a favorite player a few weeks ago? Now saying who the best teams and trios are? Haha seems like a rough guess to me. The trio of Messi, Higuain, and Aguero, or add Di Maria and make it a quartet, overshadow the Dutch trio any day, anywhere. Argentina also hasn't lost or tied a single game all tournament, yet they're not a "No. 1" seed while Germany tied Ghana (GHANA for goodness sake) and barely scraped a win against the US and Algeria is a 1 seed? Only reason Argentina struggled with Iran is because they played with 11 defenders all game, other than that they've clearly been theirs dominating team in all their matches. So, I don't know about that man...
I pick and choose what I want to read. He makes it pretty clear what each thought is about. There are some subjects where I really don't care to know what Ketch's (or Dustin's) thoughts are. I usually skip/skim all the pop-culture, baseball, nba, and music stuff, because that doesn't really interest me anymore.

If you don't want to read Ketch's thoughts on soccer, just skip them.

Originally posted by Kronic22:

Originally posted by Alexamsel:
Although I enjoyed your football commentary, I'm not sure soccer commentary fits in here. Weren't you just picking a favorite player a few weeks ago? Now saying who the best teams and trios are? Haha seems like a rough guess to me. The trio of Messi, Higuain, and Aguero, or add Di Maria and make it a quartet, overshadow the Dutch trio any day, anywhere. Argentina also hasn't lost or tied a single game all tournament, yet they're not a "No. 1" seed while Germany tied Ghana (GHANA for goodness sake) and barely scraped a win against the US and Algeria is a 1 seed? Only reason Argentina struggled with Iran is because they played with 11 defenders all game, other than that they've clearly been theirs dominating team in all their matches. So, I don't know about that man...
I pick and choose what I want to read. He makes it pretty clear what each thought is about. There are some subjects where I really don't care to know what Ketch's (or Dustin's) thoughts are. I usually skip/skim all the pop-culture, baseball, nba, and music stuff, because that doesn't really interest me anymore.

If you don't want to read Ketch's thoughts on soccer, just skip them.
Who do you want me to do a musical list on? Your pick.
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT