ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Just call him Batman)

UFC 200: KETCHUM vs LIUCCI

@billyliucci: @gkketch Serious request: Try keeping my name out of your mouth. Last I checked, I don't waste time writing made up bs about you.

@billyliucci: @gkketch And you didn't call me out by name but everyone knows who you were referring to.
@billyliucci: @gkketch That's my last response on twitter, lets handle it like men from here on out. I'll call you tomorrow (or tonight if that works).
This doesn't need to be handled legally. Besides how do you prove someone made up a conversation from over a decade ago? I've never taken much of what he's said personally until today. This whole thing had zero to do with me, he drags me into it for no apparent reason and now I've had more than enough of this third-grade bull****. I'll handle it on my own but the dude crossed the line with me.[/B]
This post was edited on 7/27 10:37 PM by LongAus

Pooooooor Aaaaggggyyyyyyy! 27-25 bitches
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by LongAus:

@billyliucci: @gkketch Serious request: Try keeping my name out of your mouth. Last I checked, I don't waste time writing made up bs about you.

@billyliucci: @gkketch And you didn't call me out by name but everyone knows who you were referring to.
@billyliucci: @gkketch That's my last response on twitter, lets handle it like men from here on out. I'll call you tomorrow (or tonight if that works).
This doesn't need to be handled legally. Besides how do you prove someone made up a conversation from over a decade ago? I've never taken much of what he's said personally until today. This whole thing had zero to do with me, he drags me into it for no apparent reason and now I've had more than enough of this third-grade bull****. I'll handle it on my own but the dude crossed the line with me.[/B]

Why is he so certain I would have been talking about him at any point in my remarks?

It seems like to me that he was incredibly quick to assume that anything other than things directly linked would be automatically about him and it blaming me for his quick assumptions. Weird.

roll.r191677.gif

what a pu$$y

Hey Liucci, Manziel's jizz is dripping from your chin.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I am very excited about John Burt and Coach Strong is building our program the right way. Aggy is not worth the effort to respond to their criticism. Consider the source. They have finished a season in the top five once since I was born in 1957 and that was two years ago with
Alfred E Newman at QB.
Hopefully I live another 57 years and they have one less top five finish.

When the dust settles why does your take of the Aggie situation feel unprofessional and oddly defensive? I award you no points.

Low rent.

Originally posted by Snyderrick:
Ketch, was Charlie at Florida during the years they had 31 arrested?
Yup, he was there for a lot of them.

Ouch. Not sure that was appropriate but probably effective. 5/10 for class, 10/10 for aggressiveness

Ok, you just discovered my first real crime of the day.
In responding to a post, I used the word "a" in a sentence when it
needed to be "an" and that's pretty unforgiveable, even if it was almost
certainly just a typo on a message board post. It was pretty idiotic of me, actually.

----------------------------------------------------------------

your second mistake. you obviously meant to say "idoitic."

like a certain recruit might tweet: "C'mon Man."

Also your Aggie tweets are awesome: "That was speedy..." pure gold, bro.

This post was edited on 7/27 10:51 PM by bigeye6912

morganfreemanhemad.jpg

Originally posted by TopSirloin:
Liucci be mad
It's not like I posted the gif of him crying about a call of the sideline of the A&M/Texas game. Good God, what could me more embarrassing than being seen on TV acting like that in our profession?

Originally posted by Ketchum:

Liucci be mad
It's not like I posted the gif of him crying about a call of the sideline of the A&M/Texas game. Good God, what could me more embarrassing than being seen on TV acting like that in our profession?
3R0Mn.gif

EDIT: Appears this has been photoshopped to remove the penis.

This post was edited on 7/27 10:52 PM by McGarnagle

Originally posted by dent2e:
When the dust settles why does your take of the Aggie situation feel unprofessional and oddly defensive?
I don't know, does the truth feel unprofessional and defensive to you in general?

Great writing Ketch- appreciate all that work you put in the site for us all to read and enjoy. Much love to all the staff. #thetruth

When the dust settles why does your take of the Aggie situation feel unprofessional and oddly defensive? I award you no points.

Low rent.
That's been building up for 18 years. Needed to be said.

Good work Ketch.

Low rent.
no

Liucci be mad
Have you ever heard Dave South? They expect slow, cult like cheerleaders in their media.

I'm wondering if this thread will out more or less Aggies on Orangebloods than the current string of arrests? Over/under is 19.

When the dust settles why does your take of the Aggie situation feel unprofessional and oddly defensive?
I don't know, does the truth feel unprofessional and defensive to you in general?
Its easy to take cracks at Lucci and Aggie as i often do on twitter but i do not run OB. Why document a reply then within this medium?

Again, its low rent and low brow. Address him (Lucci) by picking up the phone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT