ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Just call him Batman)

Originally posted by HenauderTidzov:
Originally posted by LongAus:
UFC 200: KETCHUM vs LIUCCI

@billyliucci: @gkketch And you didn't call me out by name but everyone knows who you were referring to.
Well, now they do.
Good job outing himself. What a moron.

Originally posted by Jeff J Black:
I think this is the beginning of the end of OB. When it starts to be more about Geoff Ketchum than about Texas football, I'll take my $9.99 per month and go elsewhere. Ketch this site isn't about you. Remember that, because if you don't, you're done. It's just a matter of time.
The site has never been stronger.

It's never just about me. I allowed one section tonight to be about me. Well, two... the musical section is about me as well.

first, good list with Aretha, pretty solid. second, addressing your error of using "a" instead of "an", typos happen. we should all remember that aggy created a rubber wrist bracelet that reads "I am a Aggie", just another way of annoucing to the world their idiocy

UTIslander, you can go taste some Liucci ass as well. You're a poser that never has a damn thing positive to add. If Ketch bringing the hammer down on your aggys hurts you, well, go back to texags and whine with your bitches.

I think this is the beginning of the end of OB. When it starts to be more about Geoff Ketchum than about Texas football, I'll take my $9.99 per month and go elsewhere. Ketch this site isn't about you. Remember that, because if you don't, you're done. It's just a matter of time.
We just had week of superior content on Big 12 media days, player dismissals, recruiting visits and 4* verbal commit. How does one article make the entire site about Ketch? Especially when he pointed out aggy inferiority complex that we all know exists and have witnessed first have?

Originally posted by Rookie97:
We just had week of superior content on Big 12 media days, player dismissals, recruiting visits and 4* verbal commit. How does one article make the entire site about Ketch? Especially when he pointed out aggy inferiority complex that we all know exists and have witnessed first have?

417px-Ostrich_head_in_sand.jpg

This post was edited on 7/27 11:29 PM by Ketchum

Originally posted by Beast1513:
UTIslander, you can go taste some Liucci ass as well. You're a poser that never has a damn thing positive to add. If Ketch bringing the hammer down on your aggys hurts you, well, go back to texags and whine with your bitches.

It's "UT I slander". A not so clever troll name for another one of our many gomer trolls.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by Ketchum:

It's never just about me. I allowed one section tonight to be about me. Well, two... the musical section is about me as well.
Reminds me, your Beatles rankings were totally disastrous. Personally I think anyone born past about 1957 can't have a legitimate opinion about the Beatles. You weren't there when it happened.

Reminds me, your Beatles rankings were totally disastrous. Personally I think anyone born past about 1957 can't have a legitimate opinion about the Beatles. You weren't there when it happened.
AS the great Mack Brown once said 10,000 times, "That's fair."

I've always wondered how a collegiate athletic department's fundraising arm (like the 12th Man Foundation) can be a sponsor or partner or however you want to define it with a web site (such as Txags) that is in direct contact with high school recruits, and it not be an NCAA violation????

Originally posted by dent2e:
When the dust settles why does your take of the Aggie situation feel unprofessional and oddly defensive? I award you no points.

Low rent.
Read again and accept truth. Then pull your head out of the sand ... aggy.

Ummm, I think it's childish by both Ketch and Lucci. Just because I don't agree with certain aspects of the program right now doesn't justify you labeling me a troll. Typically, when a poster can't think of any other response, said poster (read moron) throws out the troll tag.

Dude, we are all on here, voluntary-like. Don't like it? GTFO.

Originally posted by UTIslander:

Ummm, I think it's childish by both Ketch and Lucci. Just because I don't agree with certain aspects of the program right now doesn't justify you labeling me a troll. Typically, when a poster can't think of any other response, said poster (read moron) throws out the troll tag.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
I thought it was Texas A&M Corpus Christi are the Islanders? So your not even a real ag.

someone needs to speak out against the absurd cult of Aggy ethnocentrism. Bravo.

Originally posted by dent2e:

Originally posted by X1300C:
Because you're a wanna be live action role playing aggy?
Troll much?
You are definitely the troll sir, and don't belong here. Please return to texaggs with your tail between your legs.

Originally posted by UTIslander:

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
UT I Slander you are a troll. You have always been a troll. You will always be a troll. It is idiotic and Aggy stupid to think your feeble attempts to deny it will ever work.

Aggy logic at its finest.

This post was edited on 7/27 11:37 PM by McGarnagle

Yes, I went to A&M Corpus. I didn't realize I had to attend UT Austin to be a fan, since we know everyone on this site all graduated from UT. Hell, Ketch didn't even graduate from UT.

Been a good couple hours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT