ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Let the hype begin because this doesn't happen often...)

You're welcome. It's well deserved.
giphy.gif

When people say LSU is going to beat Texas because LSU switched to a faster spread offense like the ones Texas has faced in the Big12 for the past decade-plus:

3qIFBnSqpzeIVsml6Px8y0q-of85Ls4ESVa9T2WNeJo.jpg

Reactions: Ketchum
I suppose this is what sport looks and sounds like these days, particularly when millennials compete against one another. Participant ribbons for everyone!

Geez, a tennis player loses a first round tennis match and they’re reacting like someone died. No, thank you. Hope we keep this behaviour confined to women’s tennis.
first round? I think it was quarterfinals. Of the US Open.

I saw Darrell punt the ball from midfield to their five very late in the game, maybe five minutes left, thinking that if we hold them, a distinct possibility, we could get the return punt deep enough to have a chance to drive in for the win, and in was OJ and his O-line that drove the ball out of the shadow of their goalposts and run out the clock. Just sayin' Whatever on how big "Memorial" Stadium was at the time. They were working on it my entire time at UT it seemed. As a Music student, I had to negotiate the construction every day (I had classes at UJH (the Nattatorium now) and the "New" music building that had just been built north of Clark field (Longhorn Bandhall)).
Construction on Memorial Stadium didn’t begin until just prior to the last game of 1970, against Arkansas. But, hold onto those incorrect memories.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT