ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (On Bru McCoy, Mount Vernon ISD and more ...)

What's even more funny is I didn't even vote for Trump. I voted for Gary Johnson because I refused to vote for the the other two. He votes for Hillary, but I'm the supporter of enablers. He's so full of hate he can't even see reality.

I’m in the same boat, didn’t vote. His refusal to see anything that might reflect negatively on himself and going scorch the earth on everyone else is more than off-putting.

Nobody can be helped from way up there on your moral high horse.

Anyone who sees things other than you needs to be patted on the head and looked down upon.

King Ketchum, fighting the good fight. While the rest of us heathens just run through life clueless, helpless and wrong.

The funny thing is that he won’t respond until tomorrow morning when he thinks this dies off. Then he’ll do so with some brash generalization again caping(I can use buzz words too) for his own hypocrisy or a gif, put down, or a holier than thou statement. In that order. He makes shit posts like this morning to rile people up and not address it when people calls him out for bs statements. King Ketch can do no wrong. It’s all us heathens that’s poisining the world while he tries to save us from ourselves.

Damn dude, are we brothers from another mother? ;) Great minds think alike?

What makes it truly awesome, is the absolute disdain he carries for people who have been PAYING supporters of his product for over a decade.

Remember, it is not as important to be technically and semantically correct. What is important is to be morally correct.

It is beyond pathetic when buffoons like Ketch try to stake claim to their "moral high ground" and preach down at the morally bankrupt masses who are complicit in not playing their part in reshaping the world into a moral battlefield.

I believe GK's past is beginning to take hold ... There are many kind of therapy's, Chemo to Massage are examples, maybe it is time for an intervention !!! Any CEO who becomes this insulting to a customer base, who on average, is most loyal to his brand certainly needs something beyond an addtional $10.00 a month ...

Been watching his head swell since Mack's Saturday Night Massacre in 2010 ...

Regardless this is the place to be to accurately learn about 75% of LH Sports!!! Time has taken away the likes of Sherrod, Maysell & Jenkins and with that many of us have watched the interns grow into full fledged journalist!!!
However the man at the top has evolved from a hungry guy to someone who is now well fed financially ...

He very much reminds me of the "Might Favog" Stone God Muppet from the 1976 SNL Show !!!!

-30-

Reactions: AusTXHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT