ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (On Bru McCoy, Mount Vernon ISD and more ...)

I love this site and have a huge amount of respect for Ketch. Even if he does think I'm an evil racist for my 2016 vote.

I'll give him credit for allowing the "opposition" to state their position.

Hopefully we can avoid politics and religion going forward.

Reactions: drunk randoke
I love this site and have a huge amount of respect for Ketch. Even if he does think I'm an evil racist for my 2016 vote.

I don’t think you’re racist. I think you voted for a racist person. The two can exist.

Reactions: RTR
They’ve increased the last three years per the fbi.

I would guess when something has dropped every single year, for 20 consecutive years, there will occasionally be random increases. Fact is, even with 3 straight years of increases, it's still 30% lower than in the mid 90's.

Same thing happened with the murder rates. It declined precipitously for 25 straight years, but then in the last 3 years we've seen increases in high crime areas like Baltimore, South Chicago and Detroit.

Reactions: drunk randoke

Well, I guess I’m an evil racist too from 2016 not again though but the exchange of ideas occasionally crosses the line as part of the regular dialogues. Sometimes it goes too far.

They've increased the last three years reported. Increase in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Who was president in 2015?
who was president in 2016?
how do we account for those years?
I wouldn’t attribute it to any single man on either side. I was stating a fact when he said they’re decreasing. I’m not happy with left or right.

Both, although I don't give credence to the existence of "fake news", except for satire like The Onion. Sure there is bias and slant, but even today, reputable news sources are still required to corroborate stories, have sources, etc. I'm not talking about op/ed, I mean actual news. And if they get something clearly wrong, they are required to issue retractions or clarifications. That is the backbone/heart of "news". The whole "Fake News" bit has merely given license to people to label any news they don't happen to like as "Fake News", an incredibly dangerous precedent.

The media force fed the country the Russian collusion narrative 24/7 for months and months. Its almost surreal the level they took that unproven narrative and ran with it as if it were 100% true. Today, its all about the “unnamed source” which is incredibly dangerous. Reputable news sources? Lol

They've increased the last three years reported. Increase in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Who was president in 2015?
who was president in 2016?
how do we account for those years?
I'm pretty sure there was no such thing as a hate crime in 1965 it was just Tuesday. That's how far we've come.

Reactions: RTR
No shit right? I am married to a brown person too, and my children are brown or whatever other category Ketch feels compelled to put them in.

I work with 4 African Americans. 2 are anesthesiologists, one is an anesthesia tech, and the other is a CRNA. 2 love trump and 2 hate his guts.whats interesting is both of the guys that like him, are family God fearing men, and the two that hate him harass and chase more tail than you could shake a stick at.

I work with 4 African Americans. 2 are anesthesiologists, one is an anesthesia tech, and the other is a CRNA. 2 love trump and 2 hate his guts.whats interesting is both of the guys that like him, are family God fearing men, and the two that hate him harass and chase more tail than you could shake a stick at.
Wanna party with the last two. Sounds more fun.

I get it- different strokes for different folks— Ive just never found her to be appealing with one exception- her movie role in The Last Song— thought she was great then..

I’m not a fan of Madonna or RuPaul either but they hit both of your measures.
she's in a movie this summer, I believe.

I'll bite, Romo and McNabb both don't belong in the HOF.
I'll concede that he's probably borderline, but he was one of the best and most impactful offensive players in the first decade of this century.

It's not like I love eagles players, but i respect the hell out of McNabb. he earned it.

You really aren't paying attention, but maybe it's because some of the racists and people committing hate crimes are very fine people, amiright?
Jesus, another edited Trump quote from you. Where do you get your news from???

The “very fine people” quote has been debunked with both text and video proof over and over, here you go...
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html

Stuff like this seems like it’s posted to stir the pot, just like thinking the “OK” hand sign is some sort of mass white supremacist dog whistle a few weeks back.

It is widely known the racism and hate crimes are down nationwide.

Here is what I remember about 2016 when compared to now ....

If you were caught being critical of the 44th President you were labeled as a racist ...

If you are caught being a supporter of the 45th President you too will be labeled as a racist ...

-30-

The truth is that all of them have regretful connections for actions related to the discussion, including Hilary.

yet, I won't let anyone rationalize their protection of a ****ing horrible human being in the name of pointing to other people who could also have done better in their instances with the subject, which really isn't apples to apples.

It's a intellectually disingenuous comparison and position to take.

Anything other than, "he's wrong and a piece of shit" can take a back seat because you're not being the type of person the women in your life surely deserve.
The threat Trump poses to women in my life pales in comparison to the benefit his policies will help them in the future. It also pales in comparison to the threat posed from an ever expanding federal government in both size and scope to their freedom. Anything other than admitting that the current politicians on the left are a threat capitalism, individualism, freedom, and the American way of life and standing up to that threat is not being the type of man the women in my life deserve.

Policies being pushed by the left currently are a much bigger threat than Trumps rhetoric. None of this has anything to do with Mt Vernon’s terrible decision or the fact that Briles is a POS.

Our world is what it is. I'm not going to play fantasy for people in an effort to not point out the sky is blue and the world is round.

That point was incredibly relevant, even if it made some of you uncomfortable. That was kind of the point.
It doesn't make me uncomfortable. It just seems hypocrtical. Trump is certainly a boor but he's not a rapist and not in the league of Briles or other deserving targets that you skipped over. It just appears that you choose a less eqivilant target when there are more appropriate ones because of politics. Which, makes you an enabler of your own variety. Im sure you didn't intend that but that is how it appears.

It doesn't make me uncomfortable. It just seems hypocrtical. Trump is certainly a boor but he's not a rapist and not in the league of Briles or other deserving targets that you skipped over. It just appears that you choose a less eqivilant target when there are more appropriate ones because of politics. Which, makes you an enabler of your own variety. Im sure you didn't intend that but that is how it appears.
The double-digit number of women that have alleged that he sexually assaulted them disagree with you.

ADVERTISEMENT