ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (On Bru McCoy, Mount Vernon ISD and more ...)

You really aren't paying attention, but maybe it's because some of the racists and people committing hate crimes are very fine people, amiright?

You’re seriously clueless. Beyond belief to me to be honest.

We live in the most peaceful, prosperous and least racist time in human history. To assert otherwise is to be willfully ignorant.

Read a history book. Just one.

You’re seriously clueless. Beyond belief to me to be honest.

We live in the most peaceful, prosperous and least racist time in human history. To assert otherwise is to be willfully ignorant.

Read a history book. Just one.
Talk to a brown person. Just one.

On another note, Miley has a new photo out on social media

D7qnGcIXsAAxTCw.jpg

Seriously, I'm done with the discussion in this thread of the non sports variety. I've said what needed to be said from my perspective and vice versa.

Have a blessed day.

You'll forgive me if I ask for a second source. I saw that story. Other sources disagree.
I doubt there are many studies on the topic lol. No doubt racial tensions are high but certainly aren’t higher than any point in history and certainly not recent history.

I do every day you. The way you communicate with people is disgusting to be honest.

You would think the owner of a site would be more aware. His argument of being someone who is for the protection of women goes out the window when he included a picture of the mans wife and daughters. You want to protect women but you present these innocent women to a bunch of strangers you’re trying to incite outrage in? Just very dense, very hypocritical.

I doubt there are many studies on the topic lol. No doubt racial tensions are high but certainly aren’t higher than any point in history and certainly not recent history.
What's interesting about the data that does exist on the subject is how it is broken down by race.

He's an absolute dirtball without even mentioning all of the other dirtball shit he does... and so many cape for him in one side of their mouth and claim they care about the women in their lives in the other.
Cape . . . as a verb
tr.v.
caped, cap·ing, capes : To maneuver (the bull) by means of a cape in a bullfight.

Cape . . . as a verb
tr.v.
caped, cap·ing, capes : To maneuver (the bull) by means of a cape in a bullfight.
Caping
when you blindly defend someone, no matter how wrong they are.
In his argument with Vetta, Larry kept saying, "don't be mean to Susan."
"Why are you caping so hard for Susan, when you know she slapped my mom?" Vetta asks angrily.
"Because she's my friend." Larry said.

I expected as much from you. It seems we met the seemingly low expectations we have for each other.

p.s. McNabb was a better player than at least 10 of the HOF quarterbacks you listed.

I'll give you an example... Joe Namath.

=)roll

So you expected my response to your emotional tirade to be one based on facts?

well at least you know me though you certainly trigger easily.

You have not made a case for McNabb. . .perhaps that is because you have looked at the facts, realized there is no case but it's the net, never admit you are wrong.

Go ahead and pick one of the 9 other QBs McNabb is not better than.

The complete lack of understanding of the impact on the game Joe Namath had shows me your opinion on the issue is goofy at best. Though I suspect

Namath changed the game. Nothing about Donovan was "revolutionary" or "for the ages"

Joe played in an era where DBs could literally mug WRs, where QBs did not "check down" every pass. The game was wide open and QBs threw deep and Joe was VERY good at it.

You put Joe in a modern offense with WRs who cannot be touched by DBs and his numbers would have been ridiculous.

Other thing to keep in mind, there were not rules to protect QBs in Joe's era like they are today

NFL QBs are also largely measured by what they do in the playoffs. Donovan was nothing special. Joe beat the "best team in football"

McNabb was a good but not HOF QB

He's not better than Romo Rivers Ryan etc......none of them HOF worthy either. In fact his QB rating is below virtually every quality QB since the turn of the century (this era)

He is certainly not in the same class as Brady, Rodgers Farve (already in) Big Ben (on the field anyway) Brees. All 21st century QBs who deserve the Hall.

PS, a piece of advice, this board is better when you leave politics out. . . any politics. The comment you made was dumb, off point and only served to anger a pretty large portion of customers.

I get it ,you don't want to hear it.

=)roll

So you expected my response to your emotional tirade to be one based on facts?

well at least you know me though you certainly trigger easily.

You have not made a case for McNabb. . .perhaps that is because you have looked at the facts, realized there is no case but it's the net, never admit you are wrong.

Go ahead and pick one of the 9 other QBs McNabb is not better than.

The complete lack of understanding of the impact on the game Joe Namath had shows me your opinion on the issue is goofy at best. Though I suspect

Namath changed the game. Nothing about Donovan was "revolutionary" or "for the ages"

Joe played in an era where DBs could literally mug WRs, where QBs did not "check down" every pass. The game was wide open and QBs threw deep and Joe was VERY good at it.

You put Joe in a modern offense with WRs who cannot be touched by DBs and his numbers would have been ridiculous.

Other thing to keep in mind, there were not rules to protect QBs in Joe's era like they are today

NFL QBs are also largely measured by what they do in the playoffs. Donovan was nothing special. Joe beat the "best team in football"

McNabb was a good but not HOF QB

He's not better than Romo Rivers Ryan etc......none of them HOF worthy either. In fact his QB rating is below virtually every quality QB since the turn of the century (this era)

He is certainly not in the same class as Brady, Rodgers Farve (already in) Big Ben (on the field anyway) Brees. All 21st century QBs who deserve the Hall.

PS, a piece of advice, this board is better when you leave politics out. . . any politics. The comment you made was dumb, off point and only served to anger a pretty large portion of customers.

I get it ,you don't want to hear it.
What was Tony Romo's career record in the playoffs. What was McNabb's?

Slavery existed 170 years ago in this nation.
The civil rights movement was 50 years ago.
Desegregation was decades ago.
The first black president was 10 years ago.

Is there still racism? Absolutely. Way too much. Should it be destroyed? 100%

But anyone who thinks the trendline is negative, cannot be reasoned with.

Under no circumstances can you sic social media on someone while posting pictures of their children. It's like tweeting at recruits. There is no justification for such a huge lapse in judgment.
It's literally his profile photo of choice that he uses to represent himself with on social media.

It's not the photo I think you have an issue with, it's the commentary that came with it. If it makes you feel better, I will ask him the same exact question when I eventually get him on the phone.

Reactions: drunk randoke
It's literally his profile photo of choice that he uses to represent himself with on social media.

It's not the photo I think you have an issue with, it's the commentary that came with it. If it makes you feel better, I will ask him the same exact question when I eventually get him on the phone.

It’s definitely the photo we have an issue with. What happens if someone is so outraged they want to hurt him by hurting his family? That would be squarely on you and you’re obtuse if you act like it isn’t a possibility. As you said this world is dark. Think before acting.

Edit: Everything you stand for in this thread is destroyed when you post a picture of the women in his life. That’s hypocrisy and it’s wreckless.

Reactions: Longhorn Chief
What was Tony Romo's career record in the playoffs. What was McNabb's?

Since I stated Romo is not HOF worthy either,

You have no point.

Again, McNabb set the bar as being better than Troy. . . . in NO MEASURE is he Troy's equal or even close.

PS, I already produced Donovan's playoff record. . . . did you choose to ignore it because it doesn't fit your agenda?

And why have you not made a case (with facts not bullshit and bluster) for Donovan?

The Namath claim has 85% of NFL fans laughing. Care to try again?

Reactions: exit-left
I’m married to one, bruh. And don’t call them brown people. Jeezus.

=)roll

Good lord . . ..

PS,

Let's blow @Ketchum 's mind (since he is making race an issue). . . ..per a study from U of Penn (hardly a bastion of conservative thought) by a pair of sociologists (generally not a conservative profession). . . . .

While American became MORE racist during 44/Big O, America has become LESS racist under the DONALD.

Hey, you want to bring up politics and race, means it's OK to talk about it on a discussion board.

Since you have failed to back up (with facts) your claims that Donovan is HOF worthy.

https://spectator.us/racist-incidents-down-trump/

PS, spare me the "oh the source is bad". . . .link to the study is in the article.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT