ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Questions, questions and more questions...)

Ewers made definite progress from 2022 to 2023. There's no reason to think he can't make more progress.

He went from a 130s quarterback to a high 140s/low 160s quarterback. The next step would be to play at a 170-level.

Only one quarterback in Texas history has ever had a season that high (Colt in 2008_).
Well, I’d love to see it but that would have to be one hell of an improvement with the deep ball.

Well some analysts called him the rare six star!

jennifer aniston middle finger GIF

Donald THE best defensive tackle in the history of the sport? You obviously missed Bob Lilly.

There are a number of other close contenders, including Mean Joe Greene and Randy White.
Donald surpassed him.

Well, I’d love to see it but that would have to be one hell of an improvement with the deep ball.

Dude…you need to give up on the Arch talk…there is absolutely NO WAY Sark ever benches his conference winning and CFP making QB for anyone unless he’s hurt. It has never happened, and it won’t this year. Doesn’t matter if Arch has greater potential..NOT.GOING.TO.HAPPEN.

Thinking it might is being very naive of the history of college football.

Dude…you need to give up on the Arch talk…there is absolutely NO WAY Sark ever benches his conference winning and CFP making QB for anyone unless he’s hurt. It has never happened, and it won’t this year. Doesn’t matter if Arch has greater potential..NOT.GOING.TO.HAPPEN.

Thinking it might is being very naive of the history of college football.
Tua literally came in for Hurts in the CFP final. Don’t say it doesn’t happen ever.

Reactions: North1954
They rested one big man.
There were a couple more big men injured, with one being a 5 star. Basically the result didn’t surprise me at all. They need some guys to get healthy if they are going to get past the sweet sixteen.

I saw something about the Beach Volleyball Team. Then I saw found the individual pics in the UT athletics site roster and I thought, “Wow, those do not look like normal D-1 athletes.” Then I dug a bit deeper and realized, these women athletes are smoking hot and had to showcase them.

I know I took one for the team, but I feel good about it.

Whether an OB NIL or donations to fight female-identifying males completing in beach volleyball, we need to have (or less) coverage for our Bevo Beach Bunnies.

Does an OB press pass get me into the locker room? Sign me up as a 70-year old intern.

Reactions: Ketchum
There were a couple more big men injured, with one being a 5 star. Basically the result didn’t surprise me at all. They need some guys to get healthy if they are going to get past the sweet sixteen.
You weren't surprised they lost by 28 and scored only 41 or that their best player was 3 of 17?

I saw something about the Beach Volleyball Team. Then I saw found the individual pics in the UT athletics site roster and I thought, “Wow, those do not look like normal D-1 athletes.” Then I dug a bit deeper and realized, these women athletes are smoking hot and had to showcase them.

I know I took one for the team, but I feel good about it.

Whether an OB NIL or donations to fight female-identifying males completing in beach volleyball, we need to have (or less) coverage for our Bevo Beach Bunnies.

Does an OB press pass get me into the locker room? Sign me up as a 70-year old intern.
You are man of the people and for the people.

Aaron Donald retires as the best defensive tackle in the history of the sport.
Can you say that about any other 3 star who ultimately turned out to be the best at his position?

You weren't surprised they lost by 28 and scored only 41 or that their best player was 3 of 17?
I wasn’t expecting it, but I wasn’t surprised. The UH board wasn’t expecting to win.

Is Hurts supposed to be Ewers?
In this specific case, yes. The poster made the comment that it has NEVER HAPPENED. Obviously I don’t think Ewers is Hurts but it does mean some coaches are willing to make the tough choice for the benefit of the team.

In my personal opinion, I believe the program would have been better off if Ewers went pro. The only reason it wouldn’t be better off would be injury concerns. However, if you promised a fully healthy for the year Arch, I would take that in a second. Ewers has shown little to make me believe he can take that next step.

In this specific case, yes. The poster made the comment that it has NEVER HAPPENED. Obviously I don’t think Ewers is Hurts but it does mean some coaches are willing to make the tough choice for the benefit of the team.

In my personal opinion, I believe the program would have been better off if Ewers went pro. The only reason it wouldn’t be better off would be injury concerns. However, if you promised a fully healthy for the year Arch, I would take that in a second. Ewers has shown little to make me believe he can take that next step.
Hurts and Ewers are not remotely the same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT