ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Ready or not, the season continues...)

Ketch,
I invite you to go back & watch the 1st field goal attempt. I think after a careful review you will agree that the kick was deflected by Bama LB Jalen Moody or Jamyher Gibbs(?). Maybe I'm wrong since no one seems to see it that way.
It was partially blocked. What is the disconnect you think we have?

Sorry, but it seems like the entire media, particularly FOX & ESPN, is blaming the kicker for "missing" the kick rather than calling it a deflected or partially blocked kick. That's not on the kicker. I think you did so yourself, as have some of our members.

Sorry, but it seems like the entire media, particularly FOX & ESPN, is blaming the kicker for "missing" the kick rather than calling it a deflected or partially blocked kick. That's not on the kicker. I think you did so yourself, as have some of our members.
That entire unit is a roller coaster, from the snap to the hold to the blocking to the kick.

Underrated part of a healthy Card is he's the new holder. They probably have to find someone else this week and that's scary.

What isn't going to happen? Are you referring to a remarkable recovery by Ewers or Card or Murphy getting significant snaps?
I was referring to Murphy not playing, and Sark basically confirmed that today.

I was referring to Murphy not playing, and Sark basically confirmed that today.
That is because we were all shocked to hear that Murphy is still injured, especially after hearing in August that he was cleared to practice. I fully expect he would have been up for snaps this weekend if he was healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT