ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Santa Ketch is coming to town...)

I was with you on this list until you got to Nebraska...which leads me to ask what would constitute a "buy" vs a "sell"? Is it each teams movement up or down relative to where they currently sit? if so I guess I agree with you in that Nebraska is at a low and has to get better, I just don't see them ever having the upside they had while in the Big 12 and being able to recruit Texas well. In their hay day they were recruiting the skill guys from Texas and California while getting the giant corn fed lineman as walk on with county scholarships. That isn't likely to ever happen again.

I think Nebraska will start winning maybe 7, 8 or 9 games a year. That's a big jump up from where they've been.

Reactions: Texas1999
B/S @Ketchum do I retire from fantasy? This season broke me. Literally my best team and season till playoffs. I now have nothing to show for a 10-4 record and week one playoff bye.

I was in first place for the entire season. We have a first week bye in the playoffs. During the season I lose the following

Dell

Kirk

First week of playoff lose

Herbert

CJ

Josh Jacobs

Ok, fine. We’re first week of playoffs it’s looking like I’ll have to replace CJ and can’t wait to see on Jacobs (Monday game).

So I pick up Baker and put Addison in flex. Soo what happens?

Addison goes down with an ankle injury 70

Sutton goes down with concussion 0.00 points.

I still have Deebo underperforms and Tucker crushes on Monday

I lose 97.50 to 104.43 (he had Aiyuk Monday)

Anyone else just exhausted by the up and downs of fantasy? This doesn’t even include my other league that I was in first and just decimated by injuries and lost the last 6 games. I think like @Ketchum i might be retiring.

My line up going into the playoffs

Baker

Deebo

Sutton

Olave

Bijan

Kamera

McBride

Addison

Tucker

Denver

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Hook ‘em!

B/S @Ketchum do I retire from fantasy? This season broke me. Literally my best team and season till playoffs. I now have nothing to show for a 10-4 record and week one playoff bye.

I was in first place for the entire season. We have a first week bye in the playoffs. During the season I lose the following

Dell

Kirk

First week of playoff lose

Herbert

CJ

Josh Jacobs

Ok, fine. We’re first week of playoffs it’s looking like I’ll have to replace CJ and can’t wait to see on Jacobs (Monday game).

So I pick up Baker and put Addison in flex. Soo what happens?

Addison goes down with an ankle injury 70

Sutton goes down with concussion 0.00 points.

I still have Deebo underperforms and Tucker crushes on Monday

I lose 97.50 to 104.43 (he had Aiyuk Monday)

Anyone else just exhausted by the up and downs of fantasy? This doesn’t even include my other league that I was in first and just decimated by injuries and lost the last 6 games. I think like @Ketchum i might be retiring.

My line up going into the playoffs

Baker

Deebo

Sutton

Olave

Bijan

Kamera

McBride

Addison

Tucker

Denver

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Hook ‘em!
You know the answer.

Reactions: tmoney121212
I think Nebraska will start winning maybe 7, 8 or 9 games a year. That's a big jump up from where they've been.

I can definitely buy that. I just find it satisfying that any Nebraska fan 40 or older will look at that as unacceptable and not be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: Ketchum
Sadly I do. Continue to play out of per pressure of my college friend group and be completely miserable.
Cbs No GIF by HULU

@Ketchum But or Sell - at 48 years old; does it make me a Scrooge, an idiot, a dumbass, or all 3 that I have never seen It’s a Wonderful Life or the 1947 version of Miracle on 34th Street.

How old are you? When I was young, it was on every channel for two months at all times during the day. It was impossible to miss!

I’m 45 and never seen it more than just a minute or two before I change it

@Ketchum But or Sell - at 48 years old; does it make me a Scrooge, an idiot, a dumbass, or all 3 that I have never seen It’s a Wonderful Life or the 1947 version of Miracle on 34th Street.
I don't know. Maybe none of the three. Maybe just Scrooge, ironically.

That's funny.
Took the plunge and watched it last night. I can see why it’s a classic. But boy it is dark in places. Mr. Potter has got to rank right up there with Darth Vader for all-time movie villains.

It’s called Case Keenum. The defensive effort against a geriatric Joe Flacco is very disconcerting however.
Watching Flacco today reminded me of watching Johnny U when I was kid. Not comparing the arm, but the way Joe moved around, was just like Unitas in his later years in the league.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT