ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (Surprise! Issues exist)

Wasn't listed on the participation chart.
So did I just see
I have no idea. He had 18 snaps per PFF.
So did I just see it wrong did QE have a good game? You gave him a B but it felt like a C -. Watching him reminds me of Garret Gilbert. I had such high hopes and then dud. I watch Washington, Colorado, FSU all have QB make big plays and our seems to be a bus driver. Hudson also had a good game this week. What is easiest fix the QB or the IOL?

You ever considered maybe this place isn’t for you? Maybe you’re a little too soft.
Oh, it probably isn't for me anymore... not enough football intelligence and way too many betas and trolls... but if I were soft then I would be the one throwing tantrums and making up derogatory names for the Texas players on gameday.

So did I just see

So did I just see it wrong did QE have a good game? You gave him a B but it felt like a C -. Watching him reminds me of Garret Gilbert. I had such high hopes and then dud. I watch Washington, Colorado, FSU all have QB make big plays and our seems to be a bus driver. Hudson also had a good game this week. What is easiest fix the QB or the IOL?
why does he remind you of Gilbert?

Oh, it probably isn't for me anymore... not enough football intelligence and way too many betas and trolls... but if I were soft then I would be the one throwing tantrums and making up derogatory names for the Texas players on gameday.
It's literally the same place it's always been.

What derogatory names?

This. What’s frustrating is we have the skill position players to scheme around bad interior OL play. Sark needs to exploit it.
Ewers ain't no Colt

Ewers, to date, is mediocre on his best days

And Colt could hit a long pass

Last edited:
This is why I can't take your real sports takes seriously. You have not just Necessary Roughness on your bad good sports movies, but also Teen Wolf? Sigh. Whatever.

Nothing changed in my book.

I see a 9-3 team until proven otherwise.

images
Are we one win better than last year without Bijan and Roschon? Im not seeing that.

The interior line play will determine our season. It is so disruptive on offense when the defense can create penetration in the middle of the line. It will also define our ability to be two dimensional on offense, as if we can’t run the ball it places all kinds of pressure on the passing game in short yardage and red zone situations.
Our immobile quarterback(s) doesn’t help either. Even I can game plan against this offense.

This summer Did not an OB analyst use his numbers to state we had a very respectable year along the offensive line.. I Countered that the offensive line was average in the bit 12 for which I got a lot a of grief. Where can this thread with its crow eaters be found.?
thanks

Saying Quinn struggles to make deep connections is very kind. He does not make them. Period. New paragraph.

Ewers ain't no Colt

Ewers, to date, is mediocre on his best days

And Colt could hit a long pass
You completely missed the point and haven’t looked at the numbers…Ewers is great at the short and intermediate passes. We have the RBs and WRs to exploit it, so do it! We don’t have to throw it 6 times 20+ yards down the field to win.

FSU just spanked LSU with the game plan I’ve been touting, and their OL was just as shaky tonight.

Wyoming's QB Peasley will be lucky to leave our game still standing if they use him as they did against Tech. He took a beating. No one can withstand that kind of abuse week after week.

Ketch is referencing Peyton Stearns, the Texas Ex who played on the two-time, national champion Texas women's tennis team last season. Peyton also won the US singles title last season. She decided to turn pro after her sophomore year. Stearns has advance to the top 16 players in the US Open. Tomorrow she takes on #9 Marketa Vondrousova from the Czech Republic.

Although she will have her hands full in tomorrow's match with Vondrosova, Peyton is fun to watch. Intensely competitive and a high motor. Here's a good interview where she discusses her rapid advance up the charts, a little shout out the Texas fans at the Open, and her time at Texas.

Peyton Stearns Interview
Got it, thanks. I am guessing the first picture of "Burgers & Cheesesteaks at Meat + Cheese Project in Houston" was supposed to be a pic of Peyton making the round of 16 at the US open?

I had high hopes of him being the next great one with his high ranking and then when you watch you just get so frustrating and leaves you just shaking your head. I watch Colorado, A&M, OU, FSU, Washington, North Carolina, USC, Purdue, all have QB that made easy thows. Some of it is the IOL but he has to make those around him better. He does not play like the highest ranked player of all time. He plays like a 3 star. It is hard to believe the guys behind him cant make those throws. When your guy has someone beat by 5 yards you just lay it out for them. Sam would have hit that throw.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT