ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (The 2022 Super Blue Chip Rankings)

In this case, I'm not sure that you do.

If you did, you wouldn't be asking me why I didn't include the 5.9s in my numbers.

Well, just because you don't think I do, doesn't mean I don't.

After all, even though you say I asked you why you didn't include the 5.9's in your numbers, I really didn't ask you that ;)

Well, just because you don't think I do, doesn't mean I don't.

After all, even though you say I asked you why you didn't include the 5.9's in your numbers, I really didn't ask you that ;)

giphy.gif

My opinion- you can like Star Wars or you can like The Last Jedi but not both.
Truth. If you like TLJ, you just don’t like Star Wars. Even putting aside the massive amount of damage it did to the franchise and it’s complete disdain for lore, it is a mess of a movie. Entire storylines that are pointless, nonsensical actions by characters, and most of the movie never occurs if the captain just tells Poe her plan. Take the Star Wars logo off, and that piece of shit never gets greenlit due to the script alone.

Reactions: pinkner
So Texas recruited these 9 super blue chips with Rivals rankings in parentheses:

McCoy (12)
Whittington (33)
Smith (48)
Owens (62)

Robinson (18)

Sanders (14)

Campbell (14)
Brooks (59)
Banks (65)

They lost 3 - McCoy, Smith and Owens

They added by transfer:
Ewers (1)
Worthy (67)
Neyor (top 45 transfer)

What other transfer am I missing?

So Texas recruited these 9 super blue chips with Rivals rankings in parentheses:

McCoy (12)
Whittington (33)
Smith (48)
Owens (62)

Robinson (18)

Sanders (14)

Campbell (14)
Brooks (59)
Banks (65)

They added by transfer:
Ewers (1)
Worthy (67)
Neyor (top 45 transfer)

Agiye Hall (72) is the other super blue chip transfer?

9 super blue chips on offense and only 1 on defense!

Tarique Milton was only a 5.3 recruit!

Truth. If you like TLJ, you just don’t like Star Wars. Even putting aside the massive amount of damage it did to the franchise and it’s complete disdain for lore, it is a mess of a movie. Entire storylines that are pointless, nonsensical actions by characters, and most of the movie never occurs if the captain just tells Poe her plan. Take the Star Wars logo off, and that piece of shit never gets greenlit due to the script alone.
Just gonna have to disagree.

McCoy (12)
Whittington (33)
Smith (48)
Owens (62)

Robinson (18)

Sanders (14)

Campbell (14)
Brooks (59)
Banks (65)

They added by transfer:
Ewers (1)
Worthy (67)
Neyor (top 45 transfer)

Billingsly/

Reactions: bclear1
@Ketchum @Anwar Richardson The discussion ya'll had about Sark and how he is looked at vs in the state of Texas was interesting and good stuff. Also why is the video not posted here?
Mainly because all of the videos are stored on the Youtube channel and the numbers suggest that posting links over here really hasn't impacted the watch numbers.

On days when we has a LOT of content pinned to the top of the board, it can be a bit of an addition to pinned clutter and we try to be aware of that.

Reactions: MB-HORNS
Reading the numbers - there will really be no other excuse for below a top 10-ish finish to the season…..except coaching.

Reading the numbers - there will really be no other excuse for below a top 10-ish finish to the season…..except coaching.
especially when you consider that Texas is poised to be in the top 5 or 6 of these numbers by next season.

Reactions: darrenj
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT