ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (The. Cold. Hard. Truth.)

- Your points about Shaka were very valid. Well done.

- Greg Brown III may not be ready for the NBA, but that probably won't prevent him from leaving.

- Jeff Banks is definitely going to love that TE room. It is stacked with talent #FreeJaredWiley

- Rocky V was terrible. A street fight? It was so bad.
a. I have a feeling Brown III is going to end up being a cautionary tale if he's not careful.

b. I have blocked out all details from Rocky V.

It's hard to compare the SWC era to the Big 12 era. Penders basically coached a mid major and was always mostly treated as such by the committee. He was a single digit-seed only three times and n ever once higher than 5th in the Tournament.

I know you think you've thought this out more than anyone else all the time, but after consideration of how far the timeline should be, it felt difficult to contextualize regular seasons in the SWC that sometimes only included three good teams in them with the history of the Big 12.

Sure.

Greg Brown is 100% not even close to ready for the NBA. And you are 100% correct that it won't keep him from leaving.

1) He will get better coaching/development in the G-League than he ever would with Shaka.

2) He and Shaka were clearly not on the same page at the end of the season.

3) Regardless of his complete lack of a skill set offensively, he has athleticism you can't teach and some team will likely take a flyer on him in the back half of round 1. I highly doubt he passes on that.

4) If he stays and his skill set doesn't develop under Shaka (likely), he will have even more film showing he isn't worthy of a 1st round pick and would actually hurt his draft stock further than he already did this year.

In short, he is gone.
I would transfer if it was me. A season at Duke or UNC or Kentucky is what his rebuild needs for draft purposes IMO.

Reactions: 2EggMcMuffins
Murder matters? Ray Lewis says hello

they play twice this week. Watching Silas' press availability last night tells me that he needs to win a game this week. If the Rockets don't win this week I'm not sure how they will win one again this year, sure they will but how?
Lewis wasn't accused of murder.

No offense, but Ray Lewis was indicted on murder and aggravated assault charges. How is that not being accused of murder?
The chargers were dropped. He was just on hand when someone was murdered and his role has always been open for debate.

He'd catch a suspension in 2021 for sure.

Lewis wasn't accused of murder.

giphy.gif

The chargers were dropped. He was never actually accused of murdering someone. He was just on the sight when someone was murdered and his role has always been open for debate.

Oh, so now we change the story? You said he wasn’t accused of murder and he was. Facts matter, but apparently, not to you. He was present at the murder of two individuals (which he lied about), his suit was missing (wonder why), and he pleaded out and his boys took the fall for him. You do understand how murder charges work right? Just because you didn’t stab the person doesn’t mean you aren’t accused of murder. It’s called being an accomplice.

Hey, man, don't try to hide from the fact that you've been skunked in a couple of threads this morning.

Letting others do your work speaks to the slump you're in.

It's about three weeks going.

LOL. Sure. Too bad you don't play golf. You'd be a scratch golfer your first time out by your scorecard.

Oh, so now we change the story? You said he wasn’t accused of murder and he was. Facts matter, but apparently, not to you. He was present at the murder of two individuals (which he lied about), his suit was missing (wonder why), and he pleaded out and his boys took the fall for him. You do understand how murder charges work right? Just because you didn’t stab the person doesn’t mean you aren’t accused of murder. It’s called being an accomplice.
I was wrong and mistaken in what I was trying to convey.

Again, I was wrong.

LOL. Sure. Too bad you don't play golf. You'd be a scratch golfer your first time out by your scorecard.
I'll come play golf with you. You been taking so many Ls that I need to give you something to feel good about.

Don't worry, I'll be here when you slap out of your slump.

• Haha
Reactions: Horn19
I'll come play golf with you. You been taking so many Ls that I need to give you something to feel good about.

Don't worry, I'll be here when you slap out of your slump.

You do have a vivid imagination.

Coleman getting into foul trouble threw off the entire game IMO. They never quite got over the mess that created.
Watching TX play offense in that game literally made me want to pull the little hair i have left out!:) I have no idea what they were trying to do. No hard screen and rolls and just floating around the perimeter. Kai Jones wanted nothing to do with the paint in that type of game.

I didn't think it was possible to lose a game by giving up only 53 pts but yes, yes it is.

ADVERTISEMENT