ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (The important attaboy that Tom Herman and staff deserve)

In 16 League and Champions League games, Messi has 15 goals and 4 assists.

In 16 League and Champions League games, Salah has 13 goals and 3 assists.

Those stat-lines are very close, which makes the comparison as it was made true.

Pulled my stats off the Onefootball app and was looking at league totals only.

well, I posted the story in the first quarter.

Eagles fans are cute. When you don't have a Super Bowl ring in your history to claim, you cherish small things like beating teams that are without their best three players.

Eagles have had a lot of injuries as well, the only difference we don't use it as an excuse.

Cowboy fans are so cute when...

7590.jpg

Reactions: texaspaulo
Too early to say. Let's see how these kids feel when the season is over. Maybe a guy like Chris Warren reconsiders.
Can you clarify the Chris Warren comment. Reconsiders to not transfer or reconsiders to transfer? Seems to me you are saying as it stands currently he plans on transferring.

Can you clarify the Chris Warren comment. Reconsiders to not transfer or reconsiders to transfer? Seems to me you are saying as it stands currently he plans on transferring.
That's been my anticipation for a while.

Texas and Herman need to stay focused and beat TT....don't relax and lose the hard earned MoJo.
Absolutely! Football sometimes can be condensed into who wants it most, We just want to pad our record against being eligible to bowl.Who needs it most?

Reactions: danhorn
If Shane transfers, which I hope not, would OU be in the picture? Seems like they do very well in the transfer QB position.

Reactions: Cure4BizCancer
and that speaks all the volumes in the world about the way you're forced to view the world.

Congrats on such a massive win.

Speaks volumes how worked up you're getting.

giphy.gif

Sorry you're having a shitty morning but understandably so.

Speaks volumes how worked up you're getting.

giphy.gif

Sorry you're having a shitty morning but understandably so.
I actually cared less about last night's loss than any Eagles win over the Cowboys.

That speaks volumes about my declining care for the Cowboys.

Probably a good time, too. Wentz is a bad boy.

Reactions: Atownatx
This eye for talent thing....we might be able to say the same about Shaka.

Just to talk a little MLS. Really hope hope Zack Steffen and Crew go up at least two goals on the first leg against TFC. Do not want to see Bradley and Altidore in the final.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT