ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (The latest on Micah Hudson isn't great...)

FIFY

It's like being pregnant. You can't just be barely pregnant.

😂, I’m from south Texas, we use “barely” incorrectly all the time.

Can we agree Brady has had the luxury of a good but definitely not great running game in his career.

😂, I’m from south Texas, we use “barely” incorrectly all the time.

Can we agree Brady has had the luxury of a good but definitely not great running game in his career.
sure.

I’m not a Blair Thomas fan. But, funny that Ketch goes on to Elon Musk’s open platform to ridicule his paying customers.

stripes lighten GIF

Reactions: leej4445
Maybe I’ll end up looking like a fool, but I just refuse to believe that Hudson will end up at Texas ****ing Tech when it’s all said and done.

Even if he thinks he’s going there, eventually he’ll figure out how stupid that is and go somewhere else.

I have retired from the Emmitt/Barry talk.

Three straight days of it is enough.

I have retired from the Emmitt/Barry talk.

Three straight days of it is enough.

i think too many people are arguing greatest vs most talented and they’re not always the same.

I don’t know enough to comment as I was so young and didn’t watch anything other than Texas football & baseball since i was in little league in both at the time and didnt care for NFL ball much at the time so I will avoid entering the fray, but the arguments have been fascinating when I have no dog in the fight. especially those articulated well.

Very few topics dominate your comments like that one has and I feel you should be prepared for the attempts at goading into a debate for all of eternity

QB room is questionable, Lubbock is a s-hole, $2MM ??, 6A high school stadium, little tv exposure, future B12 is weak sauce, just can’t see it happening.
If the sand a$$ies want to spend all of their NIL on him and he wants to play there, let him. He could go to UTSA and still end up in the NFL. We could use him, but need him, no. Our WR receiver room is stacked and will stay that way with our 5* QBs imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT