ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (The next Texas 5 star...)

Love it how people continually quote this 13-12 stat when discussing how Sark is performing overall as a coach. That number lacks any sort of context and anybody making NIL decisions on that basis is really just looking for excuses not to contribute. Either you support the program or you don't. Most fair weather fans probably wouldn't contribute if the team was 12-0.

I just think it's equally disingenuous to suggest that 100% of the team's future success or failure in recruiting relies on the fan's level of NIL support. I'm convinced that if the team begins winning, NIL donations to the program will increase dramatically. Maybe you feel differently, but Georgia's current NIL situation would suggest I'm right here.

All I'm saying is the team has to do their part to improve NIL donation amounts by putting a product on the field that fans will want to financially support.

I've never had Jersey Mike's.
inconceivable.gif

Reactions: JH0010
Am I the only one ITT who thinks Subs are completely overrated as a meal choice??

I just think it's equally disingenuous to suggest that 100% of the team's future success or failure in recruiting relies on the fan's level of NIL support.

I think it's equally disingenuous to suggest that has happened.

Reactions: Horn19
They went for the best player in the market and missed. Doesn't bother me.

The player/agent lied. He was set for his physical until his agent stopped it.
Go get Tyler Adams on the cheap and have some mid-week coverage or ball stopping DCM for the 10+ min of extra time.

Since you love statistics, there are only three RBs who were two time All-Americans since WWII-Ricky, Earl and Worster or #34, #20 and #30
I'm just saying it's not super cool in 2023.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT