ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From The Weekend (The next Texas 5 star...)

Jersey Mike’s is solid and will be at the top of your list once you try it.
Thinking What GIF by HBO Max

Is that the chicken philly?

#13 The Original Italian​

Provolone, ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo, salami, and pepperoni

Nothing says Jersey Mike's more than our Original Italian sub. A truly authentic Jersey-style Italian sub, it's crafted with provolone, ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo, salami, and pepperoni. Order a giant Original Italian sub Mike's Way for one truly memorable experience.

although they do make some great phillys there, beef or chicken.

Mike's Way on any cold sandwich is.
Mike's Way™; with onions, lettuce, tomatoes and a signature olive oil blend, red wine vinegar and spices.

Reactions: SarkAfterDark

#13 The Original Italian​

Provolone, ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo, salami, and pepperoni

Nothing says Jersey Mike's more than our Original Italian sub. A truly authentic Jersey-style Italian sub, it's crafted with provolone, ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo, salami, and pepperoni. Order a giant Original Italian sub Mike's Way for one truly memorable experience.

although they do make some great phillys there, beef or chicken.

Mike's Way on any cold sandwich is.
Mike's Way™; with onions, lettuce, tomatoes and a signature olive oil blend, red wine vinegar and spices.
Might go get it today.

• Love
Reactions: BrobaFapp
I don't like onions on my sandwich and the guy making the sandwich didn't wipe off his cutting knife, which means when he cut my sandwich, it left an onion taste on the sandwich in the multiple places he cuts the sandwich.

I judged.

I just saw where Denver Harris is likely facing suspension again. He also wasn't in the official team photo. 5* talent, 5 cent brain. The odds of 5*s getting drafter would be higher if not for knuckleheads like this guy. F*ck former aggy.

I just saw where Denver Harris is likely facing suspension again. He also wasn't in the official team photo. 5* talent, 5 cent brain. The odds of 5*s getting drafter would be higher if not for knuckleheads like this guy. F*ck former aggy.
Part of that fair percentage includes the knucklehead factor.

Everyone has 11.7 scholarships in D1 baseball.

Our goal is to get every player’s family 100% covered financially to play baseball at Texas. Combo of scholarship and NIL.

AgaveHorn

1- thanks so much for all the work you do

2 thanks so much for the work in landing Simmons - I was really concerned we wouldn’t use NiL to land difference makers and with AD Mitchell - ewers - ford and worthy etc being retained and some recruitments that seem to have put my worries to rest

I upped my monthly donation after Simmons and I’m hoping it starts to gain more and More momentum

3 - can you do a orangebloods live conversation with ketch and talk about the fund? The strategy of what we’re hoping to build ? At least some idea of the strategy that goes into what players we target with the funds ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT