ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (The special moments that make it all worth it...)

10. Blended
9. Just Go With It
8. You Don't Mess With The Zohan
7. Pizels
6. Grown Ups
5. That's My Boy
4. The Do-Over
3. The Ridiculous 6
2. I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry
1. Jack and Jill

Geez. Grown Ups and I now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry were both hilarious. That's My Boy, Zohan and Ridiculous 6 had some hilarious moments at times. The other movies were decent and goofy. I haven't seen Pixels yet.

Reactions: El Che Guevara
Sorry Ketch, I have to judge you on Little Nicky, its one of the worst ideas put on film
Hercules.gif

I didn't know Rob Schneider had family on this site. Welcome!

What is up with this Rob Schneider hate bros? He is a comedy genius. If you didn’t love Deuce Bigelow, the Animal, and many other great ones then you likely have a problem with you’re self. He is always funny and never a douche.

What is up with this Rob Schneider hate bros? He is a comedy genius. If you didn’t love Deuce Bigelow, the Animal, and many other great ones then you likely have a problem with you’re self. He is always funny and never a douche.
He should have won an Oscar for Big Daddy.

He should have won an Oscar for Big Daddy.

I recall being triggered during 2009 Oscars because his performances in Bedtime Stories and American Virgin were both better than anything Daniel Day Lewis did. Schneider got massively screwed by the douches at the Academy.

I recall being triggered during 2009 Oscars because his performances in Bedtime Stories and American Virgin were both better than anything Daniel Day Lewis did. Schneider got massively screwed by the douches at the Academy.
The people's champ.

a. This one.

b. I didn't say it was Suchomel.
a. Thanks.

b.
No. 4 - Attaboy, Suchomel ...

You know what Jason Suchomel calls a Father's Day when he has updates on every kid that was in town on a monster recruiting weekend before any of his competitors have so much as started to get their first update from the weekend up, while his boss is having brunch with his kids in Northwest Austin?

Sunday. He just calls it Sunday. :)

Seriously, I wanted to take a moment to give our man a sincere pat on the back because his level of first-rate work and elite-level professionalism sometimes gets taken for granted around these parts, but there's a reason why everyone in the industry regards him in the highest esteem.

Even on a day when he was frustrated because a teenager hung up him, he still got the update he was looking for and did the damn thing.

a. Thanks.

b.

You know what Jason Suchomel calls a Father's Day when he has updates on every kid that was in town on a monster recruiting weekend before any of his competitors have so much as started to get their first update from the weekend up, while his boss is having brunch with his kids in Northwest Austin?

Seriously, I wanted to take a moment to give our man a sincere pat on the back because his level of first-rate work and elite-level professionalism sometimes gets taken for granted around these parts, but there's a reason why everyone in the industry regards him in the highest esteem.

Even on a day when he was frustrated because a teenager hung up him, he still got the update he was looking for and did the damn thing.
see above.

Won't make the playoffs????
Steph, Iggy and the rest of what remains ain't gonna cut it, at least not if they have Klay and KD on the roster.

Hell, I'm not sure it'll matter if they give Klay the super-max. They have zero roster flexibility.

a. Thanks.

b.

Pretty sure Mookie hung up on him. Mookie is a giant Adam Sandler fan and was reading the 10 thoughts when Such called. @Ketchum just cost us a croot.

Ketch,

Great TTFTW today. As the father of 17 and 15 year old boys, who are most decidedly out of the "show affection for dad" phase of the their lives, just reading #1 put a lump in my throat.

I will say that their mom and I played the boys in 9 holes of best shot golf on Sunday (losers buy Dairy Queen) and it was pretty awesome.

The only parental advice I feel comfortable giving is this: Start making everyone in the family set aside 2 hours a week when no one is allowed to schedule anything else or be on their phones. Because right now, you feel like you'll have those kids forever. Then you'll blink and they'll be going off to college.

B/S: Adam Sandler is the male equivalent of Drew Barrymore. They've received too much success for their tiny body of quality work.

a. Thanks.

b.

Pretty sure Mookie hung up on him. Mookie is a giant Adam Sandler fan and was reading the 10 thoughts when Such called. @Ketchum just cost us a croot.

I have mainly wanted this croot because it wood be awesome to have a guy named Mookie on team. One of my favorite names, and is actually one of the fake names that I give out on lonely nights when hoping to pick up a fat about time bars close.

Being an Adam Sandler fan makes him even better. Tom needs to sack up and make this one happen.

ADVERTISEMENT