ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (UT's biggest declining natural resource...)

Are there any decent prospects for the OL the juco route.

Gundy and Sherman when he was with aTm did a nice job of finding and developing prospects. Hope we can do the same with this group
Sherman also took some bad ass war daddies and turned them into first round picks.

He wasn't doing that with two stars.

@Ketchum First, you only posted 3 defensive 1st team Big 12 projections. That was the easy part. Name 2 on offense not named Connir Williams.

Second, few have "jobs" that most would consider vacation. The time away from OB should be considered work.
I can never stay I worked on my honeymoon.

@Ketchum First, you only posted 3 defensive 1st team Big 12 projections. That was the easy part. Name 2 on offense not named Connor Williams.

Second, few have "jobs" that most would consider vacation. The time away from OB should be considered work.

I can never stay I worked on my honeymoon.
So bascially
I+don%27t+have+a+good+answer..gif

Last edited:
Collin and Jake McMillon
Jake's a possibility, but Collin is a reach based on last year's production. I think Vahe or the RB with the most carries are good possibilities. With few returning top RBs, I think the one Herman counts on will be under consideration. The WRs may change out too much for any one to stand out.

Reactions: bozans
Jake's a possibility, but Collin is a reach based on last year's production. I think Vahe or the RB with the most carries are good possibilities. With few returning top RBs, I think the one Herman counts on will be under consideration. The WRs may change out too much for any one to stand out.
I think Collin is in store for a special season barring injury. That kid has 1,000 yds and 10 TD written all over him if he can stay healthy.

I think Collin is in store for a special season barring injury. That kid has 1,000 yds and 10 TD written all over him if he can stay healthy.
I also like the feeling, but it has no basis in fact. He might emerge and he might be stuck behind Foreman, Duvernay, Heard and/or Burt. Leitao may split most downs with Beck such that we only have 3 wide most of the time.

I also like the feeling, but it has no basis in fact. He might emerge and he might be stuck behind Foreman, Duvernay, Heard and/or Burt. Leitao may split most downs with Beck such that we only have 3 wide most of the time.
Well, he is 6-6, is fast and has great body control. I think he has a breakout season.

Reactions: PaulieD
Collin will not be behind any of those guys. Sorry you don't hide 6-6 freak on the bench.

Collin will not be behind any of those guys. Sorry you don't hide 6-6 freak on the bench.
Well, he is 6-6, is fast and has great body control. I think he has a breakout season.
Charlie found a way to do so last season, but then again Charlie had a few players playing out of position. I am not doubting that CJ will have a good or great season. I just think that in the pass happy Big 12 there is more room for our top RB to be all Big 12 over any WR. I am also not ready to predict the CJ will be the top WR over all others. I think Duvernay may be a better pick.

Charlie found a way to do so last season, but then again Charlie had a few players playing out of position. I am not doubting that CJ will have a good or great season. I just think that in the pass happy Big 12 there is more room for our top RB to be all Big 12 over any WR. I am also not ready to predict the CJ will be the top WR over all others. I think Duvernay may be a better pick.
You're right Charlie Williams the WR coach hid him.
He had some plays that showed you what he was capable of.

In order: California, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma and Florida.

All states that Tom Herman and Co. have invaded to fill the needs of this class. Including the state of Texas, the Longhorns have 12 current commitments in the 2018 class from six different states.

LOVE that Texas is recruiting effectively OOS! :)

Reactions: marinehorn
Don't think Collin is a reach at all, I think he has a breakout year.

Vahe is very average.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT