ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (Walking into the great recruiting unknown...)

The Shape of Water was incredible. Not as magical (or disturbing) as Pan's Labyrinth, but still excellent.

Last Jedi was really good. Not academy award good, but a solid flick.

Went to see The Shape of Water Saturday night and although I enjoyed it, it was weird AF.

all the 5* qb/wr/rb/te/lb/db in the world aren’t going to equate to what we want until we get the lines! hopefully the lines improve...if not expect another shitty year

help me with remembering some of these calls.
Mike Renfro, Immaculate Reception, any number from the two SBs against the Cowboys, but the defensive PI call when the receiver pushed down the DB was bad, and roughly a handful from the '05 SB against the Seahawks.

NFL network top 10 most controversial calls, I believe four of them involved the Steelers, and all four went in their favor.

Reactions: cooleyo and mln59
Well it all starts with the worst call in Super Bowl history, pass interference against Benny Barnes in Super Bowl XIII. I know they got bailed out against the Cardinals numerous times in their Super Bowl as well. But it all begins and ends with Benny Barnes for me.
What about the super bowl against seattle.

Reactions: cooleyo
Went to see The Shape of Water Saturday night and although I enjoyed it, it was weird AF.
If you haven't seen a lot of magical realism movies it's out there for sure. Not your typical Hollywood movie. Very much a "foreign" film, made in Hollywood.

Reactions: pied
all the 5* qb/wr/rb/te/lb/db in the world aren’t going to equate to what we want until we get the lines! hopefully the lines improve...if not expect another shitty year
actually, a special quarterback can cover a multitude of sins (see 2008/09).

Mike Renfro, Immaculate Reception, any number from the two SBs against the Cowboys, but the defensive PI call when the receiver pushed down the DB was bad, and roughly a handful from the '05 SB against the Seahawks.

NFL network top 10 most controversial calls, I believe four of them involved the Steelers, and all four went in their favor.
The Renfro call is a good one.

It bears repeating...

No. 7 – The thing about the men's team ...

Less than a month after the 2017-18 Texas Longhorns men's basketball team looked like it was going to be a ball of laughs all season from an entertainment standpoint, one of the most disappointing aspects of a season that has lost some of its liftoff is the reality that this team seems to be less fun by the day.

I'm not talking about wins and losses as much as what this team looks like to the naked eye as a viewer.

I so dearly just want to enjoy men's college basketball and rue the decision to spend two hours watching Longhorns basketball.

Reactions: gjman65
It bears repeating...

No. 7 – The thing about the men's team ...

Less than a month after the 2017-18 Texas Longhorns men's basketball team looked like it was going to be a ball of laughs all season from an entertainment standpoint, one of the most disappointing aspects of a season that has lost some of its liftoff is the reality that this team seems to be less fun by the day.

I'm not talking about wins and losses as much as what this team looks like to the naked eye as a viewer.

I so dearly just want to enjoy men's college basketball and rue the decision to spend two hours watching Longhorns basketball.

They need to get rid of Shaka and completely wash it's hands of the Patterson disaster.

BUY or SELL: Shaka needs to make the tournament and finish top 5 in the conference to keep his job?

(Sell) I don't see a scenario where Shaka loses his job this season, regardless of the finish.

Do you still stand by this statement?

I'm mean the realm. My pick has been Texas for the last couple of months. I'm not changing it now, I'm just passing along things I've heard.

CAT%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BFunny%2BWhite%2BCat%2Bwalking%2Bon%2Ba%2Bfence%2Bnot%2Bso%2Beasy%2Bbut%2Bit%2Bis%2BOK.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT