ADVERTISEMENT

Ketch's 10 Thoughts From the Weekend (What the hire of Chris Del Conte really means...)

How many times have we heard Ketchum tell him self to "be better" or "it won't happen again" only to have him not be better and to have things happen again? I've lost count.

Why would Nelson want to leave when he is a shoe in to start next year and build his draft stock way up? WR are fine we have so many I think they have 3 they need to keep Johnson, Humphrey, and Mapps.
There's been talk that he's a guy that just might want out.

How many times have we heard Ketchum tell him self to "be better" or "it won't happen again" only to have him not be better and to have things happen again? I've lost count.
a. No how matter how better we can get, we can always be better. That's a daily goal.
b. Nothing like this has ever really happened before.
c. You sound like a person with totally fair expectations.

Reactions: EG-man
Not everyone in Hollywood sucks and occasionally they make great movies to boot.
I didn’t really mean to paint them all with a broad brush, I intended to say that I’m very proud of the way many have handled this. Backhanded compliment, I suppose.
They can be great people on their own, as seen here.

Yeah, I'll always second-guess what I might have known had I been more active in bird-dogging. Honestly, sometimes you just don't want to bother people too much.

I understand not wanting to bother someone, but missing a text? That's all on you brother.

A lot of positive vibes in this TFTW! Love the Ehlinger tweet and thanks for posting. His leadership will carry both sides of the ball. Those that don't think the kid is going to be a player are so far off the mark.

Why did this staff not use our fastest WR and if Nelson leaves would they need a JUCO DT? Why did this staff not like any of the higher rated OL committed to A&M?
Last what have you heard about the extra coach they get to hire?

I want to do something for the young man. I know a million people are going to do things for him, but I'd love to fly him to Austin for a game. More than that, I'd like to help kids like him. He's inspired me this weekend to get active.

Ketch I can get behind this. If help is needed let me know!!

I want to do something for the young man. I know a million people are going to do things for him, but I'd love to fly him to Austin for a game. More than that, I'd like to help kids like him. He's inspired me this weekend to get active.
This video is getting so much attention, someone needs to get a scholarship fund going for him that people can donate to. Let the kid attend free college while those f**k-head bullies work at wal-mart. The best revenge is living well.

Thanks Ketch. That kid could’ve been me. I was born with a cleph pallet and got lots of teasing from about 3 until I was around 7. Some of my earliest memories were kids in the apartment complex I lived in bullying me and making fun of me. I was very fortunate and blessed though. Support from my amazing parents, friends, church, teachers and success in sports allowed me to overcome the bullying and teasing. My dad played the biggest role in how he taught me to stand up to bullies, but it was still tough to deal with. I became friends with a few of the “cool” kids(which are still my best friends) and fortunately the bullying stopped before I got to Keaton’s age. The insecurity stayed with me for a long time. I still have some insecurity about it, but I feel I’m pretty blessed. I have an amazing wife and two awesome kids(the oldest being autistic).

I say all that to say how much of a gut punch it was to watch Keaton’s video. I weep for him. What a brave kid. Keaton’s raw honesty is quite encouraging. It seems like he’s got a good head on his shoulders. I love all the support he’s getting and I believe that will help. The real test will come in a couple of months when the celebrities have moved on. I pray that the kids who picked on him will have their hearts softened by this and will experience real remorse. I hope he makes some real friends.

If OB does something for Keaton, you’ll have support from me.

All the crap people are giving Ketch over the AD issue is just stupid i mean does it really matter that much that OB didn't break the story.
I pay money to read good articles about different things & i don't really care if Ketch or the other guys post a breaking news story 5 minutes before another site.
Ketch's 10 thoughts is something i look forward to reading every Sunday so keep up the good work.
Sometimes it’s better the be right than first, ask Chip Brown about that one.....

anyone who has issues, criticizing you regarding the scoop deal....they're being absolute pricks.
jeez
Hookem

I beat the living daylights out of more than a few bullies way back in Jr. High & High School. Sure wish some one had been there at the time for him and/or will give those punks a good ass kicking soon! Those bullies I beat up? They never bullied again.

Let me get this straight:

1- u were too lazy to check your #1 source

2 - u were too busy to check your texts

Both could or would have broken this AD Story

Wow...delegate to someone who cares and will check the text

Weak sauce and congrats for owning your ****up

I saw the Keaton Jones video early Sunday. I found it very hard to watch. It made me nauseous. My son had a tumor when he was in first grade that left him blind and that was always my biggest fear when he was growing up.

I would definitely want to participate somehow if we can think of a way. I will be watching for a sign.

Reactions: Taps One
I’m willing to chip in for that.

I like this recap, and I'm not going to die on the "fire Warehime" hill in response. But his lines had serious issues at Houston, and I'm having a hard time believing this is only a talent issue here at UT. Perhaps one or two players did improve marginally, but what still stands out to me is that the line took a step up in Morgantown and then face-planted at home in one of the most important games of the season. That seems to point to coaching.

I know he'll get another season, and I wish him the best. But I'm not optimistic.

Someone needs to teach him how to fight and then he needs to lay one or two of them out. It’ll stop then

Reactions: ForeTX
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT