ADVERTISEMENT

Leaked video of Bo Davis going full Augie Gurrido after the ISU stomping

I wouldn't be mad if next years football team is like this years basketball team..........me scrambling to learn names of all the new portal players!!!
Easier to remake a basketball roster though the portal than it is in football, but I do think Sark will be active in the portal

Just wishing that whoever recorded the ass chewing, would have kept recording. This would let us know if some if the players stood up (post ass chewing) and did some frustration yelling of their own to back up Bo. Or, did they all just stay quiet in their seat and not say a word?

Just wishing that whoever recorded the ass chewing, would have kept recording. This would let us know if some if the players stood up (post ass chewing) and did some frustration yelling of their own to back up Bo. Or, did they all just stay quiet in their seat and not say a word?

I'm guessing with the current team that no one said a word. There seems to be no leadership from any of the veteran players.

I'm guessing with the current team that no one said a word. There seems to be no leadership from any of the veteran players.
At least the team now knows that the fanbase and the administration are united against them. It's as if the petulant turtle was still leading the rats. They gonna get booed mercilessly at home.

Reactions: LonghornMM
What gives me hope for Sark is that Worthy which was the one guy in last years recruiting class that he brought in for sure. Has already made more of an impact than most of the upperclassman. Seems like this staff knows how to identify the guys that want to play

At least the team now knows that the fanbase and the administration are united against them. It's as if the petulant turtle was still leading the rats. They gonna get booed mercilessly at home.

They will most likely be booed at home, and deservedly so. Also, there will be lots of fans disguised as empty seats against KU and KSU. I think that KU will be the only win that Texas has in the remaining games.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Rumor on the inside Texas forum is montrell Estelle according hookah horns. They keep deleting any mention of the name

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
It's about time somebody did this. However, the fact that this video exists proves that this team is rotten to the core. I would wager that someone thought that this would get him fired. It's having the opposite effect with the fanbase. It's the soft players from Hermie's roster. Time to purge this fvcking roster and get back to football. No more liberal CRT fvcking studies. Kick the bitches out. (WARNING!!! EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, IT'S ALMOST CATHARTIC TO HEAR, LOL!!!)

This video (and the fact it was leaked) is just proof that for too many players (and people in general these days) feelings matter more than success.

Sark sending a message today subtly but very clear get on board or get out with his comments regarding this situation

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT